Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Kenya planning to explore oil in Somali waters !

Haatu;890083 wrote:
Che, just because we've got problems doesn't mean we will cede an inch of what's left.

It's not really up to you what if you want to cede or not. You will be annexed sooner or later and you will be busy with minor squabbles in Kismayo.

By the way, the UN Charter says if country doesn't have Government for 30 years, it will become UN Trusteeship. Somalia has 8 years left and alot ways is already under UN.

lol@Apo

Xaaji Xunjuf;890061 wrote:
Ninka la baxay Kiraitu Murungi wasiirka macdanta Somalia mu u jawaabo waxani wa wax laba dawladood ka dhexeyaa weye dawlada Somalia bay u taala inay ilaaliso macdanta iyo kheyraadka dabiiciga eeh Somalia. Oba bal dawladi ka war doon oo weydi waxay ka yeelayaan arintaan?

Bad you xaaji. Oba is not the wadani you think he is. The oil exploration=jubaland exploration, for him. Dee ninkuu qabiil ayeey is hayaan, ee kama ah ''somali voice'', rather a conditional hate. without jubaland, kenya oil exploration is fine with oba. What a somalinimo,,,inama caadi ma ahan inanku.

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;890088 wrote:
It's not really up to you what if you want to cede or not. You will be annexed sooner or later and you will be busy with minor squabbles in Kismayo.

By the way, the UN Charter says if country doesn't have Government for 30 years, it will become UN Trusteeship. Somalia has 8 years left and alot ways is already under UN.

lol@Apo

I'm not involved in those petty squabbles sxb, I'm a centralist. However, just because we can't agree does not mean we should accept this aggression.

Considering how many can't see past their petty clan, maybe a UN trusteeship wouldn't be too bad.

lo Sharma'arke, waa tan anna iga yaabise. Waagii ey arintan war aheyd oo aan cabaadaaye xagee buu jirey tallow? :D

Haatu   

The least I can do is voice my opposition rather than say 'hey-how it was bound to happen' like you're implying.

Afmadow maxaa iga galey, my own town bey haystaanee.

Haatu;890099 wrote:

Afmadow maxaa iga galey, my own town bey haystaanee.

Bada maxaa kaa galey...lool

Sxb, Soomaali xamaasad qaada. Beyond, there's nothing else. So I could understand your emotions.

Abwaan   

I bet Soomaaliya sida ay maanta tahay haddii ay Kenya dagaal la geli lahayd and no faragelin and support in Kenya la dardari lahaa....Soomaalidu waa dad bililiqo jecel starting from the geelii ay iska dhici jireen xilligii dagaalada qabaa'illada dhexdooda, Daraawiish, 77, gobollada waqooyi, gobollada dhexe, Muqdisho, Illaa jubooyinka waxaa aad u hareereeyey bililiqo. Just Kenya ayaa xoolo yaallaan baa la leeyahay and then waa u dhammaatay Keenyaatiga. Teeda kale reer Af-duub-na weli waa joogaan oo waa u dhaarsan yihiin Kenya iyaguna Jihaad bay ku tilmaami lahaayeen. This is what Abwaan thinks.

Jacpher   

^Anarchists always advocating for anarchy. Got any better ideas than xoolaha Kenya in aad xalaaleysatid? Didn't know you still believe in AS.

Oba don't lose your cool man. Waa ku sidee sxb. Wax iskula har duqa. Isku xishood nin weyn baad tahay. Challenge the man without resorting to abusive language.

Now what was the topic about? Kenya stealing Somali resources? How many times have we heard this over the years? :D

war jacpher you right that nicca aint worth my time he keeps fallowing me everywhere calling me racists qabiiliste he is obsessed with me, hada kedib hada la hadlo anaba waalan.

Abwaan   

Lol@Oba....you were calming me just yesterday, when I did not even say anything bad and me &Duke were exchanging some kaftan and today sidaan baad dad u kelba-kelbeyneysaa. Saaxiib iska dulqaado maalin walba wax aanan ahayn baa nalagu tilmaamaa waxna kama soo qaadno. You know you can ignore people agenda qabiil ka buuxo oo raba inay adiga ku dembaajiyaan like I did to two people and that includes the very same individual aad hadda cayneysid.