Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dr Abdiqaasim Salaad oo Weerar ku Qaaday Marwo Fowziyo Xaaji Aadan

The Zack   

Jacaylbaro;890023 wrote:
Fowzia has been attacked before ,, and I personally did but Abdiqasim is no position to attack anyone else ... he is a loser & coward

Why is it bothering you? Fowzia was called a secessionists, is that an insult lol.

waani salaamey

try it agian Cabdiqasim salaad ........ma shaley buu moodey inaanu siyaasada iskuulka aanu ka soo baxney....

HAG= the shadow government they want to divert the attention of the people............

Yunis   

^^@Ciyaal, wlc – I see you’re already mad at the world, that is the right frame of mind in here.

There are two types of HAGs, an online farce group setup by a snake oil car-dealer named Liibaan Gabeyre out in Canada and more insidious HAG of pseudo-intellectuals that have been streaming into Xamar ever since Pres.Xassan took office which I suspect Abdiqaasim is a member off.

Somalia   

Ciyaal Facili;890181 wrote:
waani salaamey

try it agian Cabdiqasim salaad ........ma shaley buu moodey inaanu siyaasada iskuulka aanu ka soo baxney....

HAG= the shadow government they want to divert the attention of the people............

You and I can become best friends. smiley_clap.gif

Yunis;890195 wrote:
^^@Ciyaal, wlc – I see you’re already mad at the world, that is the right frame of mind in here.

There are two types of HAGs, an online farce group setup by a snake oil car-dealer named Liibaan Gabeyre out in Canada and more insidious HAG of pseudo-intellectuals that have been streaming into Xamar ever since Pres.Xassan took office which I suspect Abdiqaasim is a member off.

thankz

sheekadu waa mid halis u eg....waa ha igu soo cararin ..

Yunisow waxaan rabaa inaan u shaqo tago HAG ...war miyaad ka haysaa sidaan ugu biiri lahaa Xisbiga HAG