Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Is the politics section getting out of control?

Anyone think the politics section is getting little bit outta hand with some of the threads and name callings that's posted here? And I say this because of the 'New Key Media thread' and some of the other stuff i've read here lately. I didn't wanna post there because it'd soon degenerate into magac calling and the Admin would close it.

So what's with the Ciyaalnimo SoL? We are now calling each other 'Fa.qash, M.ooryaan, Unuka, H.A.G, Garowe Clan enclave, Somalidiid, Pirate land, Kastuumo state, Jaad land, iyo wixii lamid ah?

What ever happened to RAGANIMO.... to at least respect those that you disagree with and move on without all the name callings?

Don forget the party favorite "Bugland". The name calling here will turn anyone into a cynic regarding any progress in Somalia. Most of the people here are expatriates and you'd expect that they became enlightened from experiencing a non-clannish society ,but they got worse.

Mario B   

Somalia;889176 wrote:
This is a good asset right here. I want to reclaim but
I am afraid of the moryaan culture which evolves around killing people and raping dead corpses. I don't want my corpse violated after they kill me for taking my house back.

This is just pandering to clan bigotry, I didn't respond to him but I'm glad to post it here to show what type of language we need to cut out. I'm glad you raised this issue, it certainly getting out of hand.

Somalia   

Oh, I see. The problem has started when HAG and moryaan were used but the years of pirate name calling, bugland and my favourite garowe clan enclave were just fine

And let me just ask, who exactly have I name called? Are moryaans not generally killers, rapists and thieves?

Somalia   

Ok. I will apologize for my behaviour. I blame the flimsy SOL Law as it has allowed me to become immortally "unbannable" due to me navigating the law of the nomads and changing tactics after a half dozen warnings.

However HAG is alive and real and is a threat, you know they lurk in shadows as I have told Che but people won't listen to me!

Somalia   

Mario B;889210 wrote:
^^Somalia, just stay away from the poisonous Paltalk and you will see improvement from your side, trust me!
:)

Get a life man, wallahi iyo billahi ilaahi magaciisa baan ku daartey Paltalk politics wiligey maan ka hadlin, nor do I go in there for news.

I bet you do though.

Odey   

Nin-Yaaban;889202 wrote:
Anyone think the politics section is getting little bit outta hand with some of the threads and name callings that's posted here? And I say this because of the 'New Key Media thread' and some of the other stuff i've read here lately. I didn't wanna post there because it'd soon degenerate into magac calling and the Admin would close it.

So what's with the Ciyaalnimo SoL? We are now calling each other '
Fa.qash, M.ooryaan, Unuka, H.A.G, Garowe Clan enclave, Somalidiid, Pirate land, Kastuumo state, Jaad land,
iyo wixii lamid ah?

What ever happened to RAGANIMO.... to at least respect those that you disagree with and move on without all the name callings?

I agree with your statement Brother, however it is either all stop or all go for it. We cant have selective memories when it comes to this kind of attitudes.

Odey   

Apophis;889218 wrote:
Let people call each other what they want; it's far more healthier than fist fights and AK47s.

That maybe true, but in my view name calling hinders any logical, civilised discussions on the forum.