Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Recommended Posts

Sakata   

Lool Waar waalawashay:) ma'qabiil dantiisaa garan waayey kenya'na so wadatay mantay madaxweyne qaran logu impeach garaynayaa....(Abtigiis illahay hakuu naxaristo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vsabba;887447 wrote:
Lool Waar waalawashay:) ma'qabiil dantiisaa garan waayey kenya'na so wadatay mantay madaxweyne qaran logu impeach garaynayaa....(Abtigiis illahay hakuu naxaristo)

Kusoo dhawow somaliya, qofkasta qabiilkiisa wax kasto ka horaaye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

Chimera;887444 wrote:
Now that's amusing coming from the character who in every debate he engaged with me got his arguments obliterated only to then run away with his tail between his legs with promises of a better argument tomorrow LOL.

 

People would actually respect you now had you stand your ground in the past, now your just a simple one-liner, no need to waste my time on a Kenyan agent, at least Xiin and Abtiigiis are my fellow countrymen.

Oh my eyes, the undeserved, self rewarded medals are making me blind lool.

 

I stopped "debating" with you because you kept throwing red hearings and irrelevant gibberish to prop up the most ludicrous of arguments. Your "evidence" and method of debate maybe accepted at London Met but they wouldn't earn you even a third in a half decent institution. Not only are you blind but you seem to think you're also Stevie Wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chimera, you are not a tribal person. We know you long enough in these boards to know that.

 

I have not given up on this president yet. But it is my opinion that he is not only wrong on Kismayo , but he is also bordering becoming a tribal leader based on his attitude toward the pending new admin, which has been in the works well before president Hassan come to office.

 

It is also astonishing Abwaan, walaalkiis , Eng. Cadde, whom I assume are more supportive of the president than most, do not see president's folly on display with respect to Kismayo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abtigiis;887446 wrote:
Chimera, I never doubt your integrity and sincerity. You are one of the most sensible people in this forum and I think you are right in not taking our words and in giving the President the benefit of the doubt. I just feel you are too dignified to imagine a president of a nation, a big man, could think so low. I think this 'can't be' disbelief blinds you to real possibilities. With the information we hear from Villa Somalia - thanks to our position which allows us to get these information, I fear we will soon go back to the 1990s civil war. As you know, I don't care about who owns Kismayo, I don't care who rules it. I am criticizing President Hassan because the way he is handling Kismayo is not helping national reconcilliation. What is the need to plan to change all commanders in Kismayo and to send 800 soldiers fom mogadishu, as he plans to do? That is what he is telling donors! Is that not igniting war when he knows the armed groups in Kismayo will not accept it?! What is the urgency? Why can't he wait and see the admin the people of the region establish and then gradually engage them the same way he is expected to engage other regions? Isn't the ungoverned central regions an issue that needs his attention?

I want Abwaan, Eng.Cadde, Walaalkiis to at least try to answer these questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chimera   

Abtigiis;887446 wrote:
Chimera, I never doubt your integrity and sincerity. You are one of the most sensible people in this forum and I think you are right in not taking our words and in giving the President the benefit of the doubt. I just feel you are too dignified to imagine a president of a nation, a big man, could think so low. I think this 'can't be' disbelief blinds you to real possibilities. With the information we hear from Villa Somalia - thanks to our position which allows us to get these information, I fear we will soon go back to the 1990s civil war. As you know, I don't care about who owns Kismayo, I don't care who rules it. I am criticizing President Hassan because the way he is handling Kismayo is not helping national reconcilliation. What is the need to plan to change all commanders in Kismayo and to send 800 soldiers fom mogadishu, as he plans to do? That is what he is telling donors! Is that not igniting war when he knows the armed groups in Kismayo will not accept it?! What is the urgency? Why can't he wait and see the admin the people of the region establish and then gradually engage them the same way he is expected to engage other regions? Isn't the ungoverned central regions an issue that needs his attention?

I'm absolutely aware of what Somalis are capable of in high places both positively and negatively, my respect for the offices doesn't equal worshipping the men. However I have yet to see anything that could be construed as clannist. With a cobweb of clans, competing agendas and diva-like chieftains, it would be impossible for him not to step on 'someone's' toes. The objective is for a revived strong Somalia, this can't happen with a character that neither respects the sovereignty of Somalia nor the highest offices. Jubbaland would become another Somaliland, and while there was no legitimate government in the 90s to influence the latter, there is one today that will have a foot in the door to steer the new administration in Kismayo on the right path, the pro-Somalia direction. It means the next government won't have to engage another region with 'talks'.

 

While we focus solely on the president, why is everyone ignoring the fact that the Prime-Minister, the speaker and Parliament all firmly stand behind the president? Are they all HAG members, are they puppets of the president? Neither explanation would make sense. I see alot of unsubstantiated claims, but nothing to back them up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abwaan   

Waryaa Abtigiis siyaasadda Soomaaliya waad ku khafiiftay ee dhibkaaga nagala bax. Kilinka 5aad iyo Ileygaaga ceyrceyrso.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chimera   

xiinfaniin;887452 wrote:
Chimera, you are not a tribal person. We know you long enough in these boards to know that.

 

I have not given up on this president yet. But it is my opinion that he is not only wrong on Kismayo , but he is also bordering becoming a tribal leader based on his attitude toward the pending new admin, which has been in the works well before president Hassan come to office.

 

It is also astonishing Abwaan, walaalkiis , Eng. Cadde, whom I assume are more supportive of the president than most, do not see president's folly on display with respect to Kismayo.

To be honest Xiin, I think this situation goes beyond mere 'Kismayo politics', there is something much bigger at stake here behind the scenes. Until there is clear-cut evidence of his 'clannist pedigree' then I will stay the course and support the new government. Its the only one we have, there is no alternative. The international community knows this and the president knows this.

 

He would not risk his reputation if something big wasn't at stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chimera   

Abtigiis;887467 wrote:
Chimera!!!!!! Which Prime Minister?! The one in the side pocket of Hassan?! The condom?!

LOL, and here I thought Duke had vindicated the PM based on his new cabinet with almost no 'dumb-jadiids'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abtigiis   

Chimera, what would constutute "a clear evidence"? And why do you make assertions based on assumptions, when we are offering opinions based on information?

 

Abwaan, if Saaciid is a PM, then I am the foreign Minister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chimera   

Abtigiis;887473 wrote:
Chimera, what would constutute "a clear evidence"? And why do you make assertions based on assumptions, when we are offering opinions based on information?

News articles? Press-releases? Photographic corroboration? We heard lots of tales about that sick bast@rd Mr. White Eyes being part of the delegation, and not a single picture to support this claim despite half of the country's media being in that same city on the same day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abwaan;887469 wrote:
Waryaa Abtigiis siyaasadda Soomaaliya waad ku khafiiftay ee dhibkaaga nagala bax. Kilinka 5aad iyo Ileygaaga ceyrceyrso.
:D

 

Usheeg walaaalkeyn somaliyeed, he has gobal ka weyn jubboooyinka that's need addressing.

 

Walaahi kismaayo will be another kilinkii 5 .

 

ummadeena dhibka heysto waa been Iska dhaadhicaan. This goverment is weak and I disagree with everything

but don't you think he has to do his job by protecting Somali interest before Kenya .

 

He spoke of saying this Somali problem , let the Somali people have dialogue , people in jubboooyinka don't need to have

kenya goverment ,but they should have parliament members to do the job for them

 

 

Was the whole reason elders picked best of your clans, Wixii dhacay in the passed should not be repeated only more suffering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abtigiis   

I can tell you Indhacadde and Goobaanle were not in the mission President Hassan sent to Kismayo. That was a big lie. But there are many truths that we spoke here which you do not want to believe. We understand your caution, but also try to imagine our situation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this