Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

INTERPOL Is Looking for Abwaan Sangub

Ninkaan danbiga Minnesota ayuu ku galay. Danbi ha galo maxumee, cararitaankii uu cararey ayaa ugasii dartay oo malintii maxkamada uulahaa ayuu dhuuntay. Danbi kasta oo lagugu eedeeyo, weligaa haka cararin, LAWYER qabso isna difaac.

This is the warrant on file for him at the Hennepin County Sherrif's Office:

Warrant: Felony Bench Warrant Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree:

Isse is charged with sexually molesting a 10 year old female in December 2006. Isse visited the girl’s family, got into bed with the victim, and raped her. The victim later spoke to Isse via the phone and recorded the conversation where Isse admitted to having sex with the victim and that he wanted to see her again. Isse did not appear for a June 24th, 2007 court date and is believed to still be in the Minneapolis area.

NGONGE   

^^ The first celebirty in your "Somalis Behind Bars" plan to take over the world. At least you'll get to sing a little too now. :D

Yunis   

lol So, Interpol is gona catch him in Somalia?

NG - why not create your own 'Somaliland Hands over alleged celebrity criminals' to interpol. Image the google hits on that, you're wasting a valuable hit;). This has the potential to neutralize Fowziya debacle waryaa.

NGONGE   

^^ I'm loving the Fowzia story. It confused the hell out of everyone and nobody knows how to deal with her. :D

(but yours is a good idea. I'm sure XX is already working on it).

A_Khadar   

Fowzia's story is a nightmare to many successionists who thought they are better and will never go where it's greener. Now I demand NG to open a thread titled "SL predicement" before I do..

^^ What was fawziya in Somaliland a woman who tried to open her own party which didn't work out, nevertheless we wish Fawziya all the best luck in Somalia may allah help her in her new job.

Yunis;886246 wrote:
lol So, Interpol is gona catch him in Somalia?

NG - why not create your own 'Somaliland Hands over alleged celebrity criminals' to interpol. Image the google hits on that, you're wasting a valuable hit;). This has the potential to neutralize Fowziya debacle waryaa.

Sangub is not in Somalia he is in Djibouti