Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Kenyan official: 2,700 Ugandans dead in Somalia

Malika   

^ No! I do not support Alshabab - they are as much to blame and accountable as AMISOM, the Ethiopian, the American drones for the death of countless innocent Somali civilians...as I said above, yaa uu maqaan the innocent Somali - miid kasta ku bu uu jeeda, but isnt seeing those caught up between..

It's more like Kenya bragging about it's recently success than Ugandan casualties. Kenya is taking it's beef with Uganda to another level. That's how I read.

Apophis;884955 wrote:
Yes, many rodents have abandoned the sinking Shabab ship

These same rodents who were complicit in Al Shabaab's atrocities from 2008-2011 are now denouncing Shabaab simply because Shabaab has lost much of it's power recently.

They have no principles, they just decide to support whichever side is "cool" at the moment. And then they decide to mask their hypocrisy by saying "A lot of innocent civilians were killed by AMISOM forces."----As if this was the stated goal of AMISOM!

AUN to the innocent victims of Al Shabaab,

Oba...I still support AS when it comes to cleansing foreign forces including AMISOM off our land. Like Zenawi's forces which I assume you were opposed to, their corpses are piling up.

Apo....the sad thing for you AS will outlive these occupiers and you will still be looking for someone to defeat them.

I never clapped for Al shabaab in my entire life sxb. I aint talking about admiration but getting killed by your own so called brother is way more painful than getting killed by an arch enemy.

Che -Guevara;885042 wrote:
Oba...I still support AS when it comes to cleansing foreign forces including AMISOM off our land. Like Zenawi's forces which I assume you were opposed to, their corpses are piling up.

Apo....the sad thing for you AS will outlive these occupiers and you will still be looking for someone to defeat them.

Maybe if we as Somalis, actually learned to govern our own territory---then we wouldn't need to ask foreign AMISOM forces to enter Somalia.

I don't want AMISOM in Somalia either, but I'd much rather have AMISOM then your Shabaab buddies and their foreign fighters. You're against the foreign Ethios being in Somalia, but are you also against Shabaab's Arab and Pakistani mercenaries?

Or are you a Somali "Nationalist" only when it suits you?

Alshabaab with out the homicide bombings constant executions the killings of civilians could have played a major role in Somalia's governing system but they are not ready to do some serious compromises.

As for the foreign mercenaries they aren't great either they committed crimes against Somalis they have destroyed the lives of many to.But Somalis accepted them because there is no other force that can defeat alshabaab other than Ugandans Burundians Ethiopians Kenyans.

Xaaji Xunjuf;885058 wrote:
Alshabaab with out the homicide bombings constant executions the killings of civilians could have played a major role in Somalia's governing system but they are not ready to do some serious compromises.

As for the foreign mercenaries they aren't great either they committed crimes against Somalis they have destroyed the lives of many to.But Somalis accepted them because there is no other force that can defeat alshabaab other than Ugandans Burundians Ethiopians Kenyans.

You're forgetting to mention that Shabaab has mercenaries within their ranks as well....Just look at Abu Mansur Al Amriki. Just think about how many innocent Somali civilians were killed by these foreign Shabaab Fighters