Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Newest Bacaaac ,,, This time in China

I love how the somalilanders get more desperate each day, yesterday it was the kenyas are going to make its embassy in mugdishu shared by somaliland now its the chinese are converting somalias embassy to somaliland.....I think president siilanyo should test his somaliland passport at beijing airport again;). then we will see how legitimate this story is.

Somalia   

Sulleiman The Great;883962 wrote:
I love how the somalilanders get more desperate each day, yesterday it was the kenyas are going to make its embassy in mugdishu shared by somaliland now its the chinese are converting somalias embassy to somaliland.....I think president siilanyo should test his somaliland passport at beijing airport again;). then we will see how legitimate this story is.

The amazing part is that all of their so-called leaders use Somali diplomatic passports.

Sulleiman The Great;883962 wrote:
now its the chinese are converting somalias embassy to somaliland.....

That means you did not even read this ,,,,,, Waar it is you who is saying that not SL ..... aheey ah

gooni   

Gabadha warkaan soo tabisay wax un bay iftiimaysay wakhtigaan xasaasiga ah dawladda soomaalidu waa inay iska fiirisaa qulucda waxa ku jira intaysan ku wayso qaadan.

Dalalka carabta waxaa jooga xoogsato badan oo kasoo jeeda waqooyi galbeed maskaxdiina snm ka dhaqday aaminsana inay wali edna aqoonsi ugu maqantahay,

Markaad waydiiso sababta kaliftay hadaysan na doonayn waxa ay safka noogu ciriirinayaana ku oranaya gooww war bariiska un baynu ku doonaynaaye sanadkaanaa badhtamihiisaa ingriisku u fadhiisanayaa aqoonsiga somaliland

اللهم ارنا الامور على حقيقتها

آمين