Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Niiko ?

Should niiko be banned ? Don't get me wrong I like niiko but it sexual , was just watching an event in Xamar on Universal TV and the way those women are moving their behind is sooooo embarrassing and I believe it should be x-rated and shouldn't been shown on TV at this prime time where kids might be watching .

I believe niiko is like a lab-dance with clothes on and it sexual.

Now the question is , should the niiko be treated like a lab-dance and x-rated ?

i'm watching this programme right now and i have to admit its a little too x-rated but as a niikotologist the quality of niiko is a little poor and the women are fat and old. there is a need for a regulatory framework.

Yunis   

Nothing attractive or enticing about Niiko. In reality, Niko is striping with layers of garments. Many guys like it, yet most feel its not for their own sister's, wives....

Raamsade   

Just ban Xalimos who embarrass niiko with their gross incompetence. Everytime I see Xalimo doing niiko I can't help but think of Giraffe in a skating ring. Niiko should only be done by people who brought it to Somalia.

Alpha Blondy;883357 wrote:
i'm watching this programme right now and i have to admit its a little too x-rated but as a niikotologist the quality of niiko is a little poor and the women are fat and old. there is a need for a regulatory framework.

LOL @t 'niikotologist'.

raula   

I agree I dont like the sound of LAB DANCE as well..& perhaps should be banned.

Raamsade..really? the giraffe dance is how i get down dee :D didn't know it was hideous

Alpha Blondy;883363 wrote:
at Afgooye.
:D

:D

@Che, maybe not ban it but X-rated and only people who are manching can enjoy it. What about u what do you think?

@labellavida,

Am not enforcing my few on anyone I think niiko and lab-dance is same and it should be regulated at least....you won't see lab-dance show be shown on BBC at 9pm or any other TV channel do you ?

So , why are we showing this middle age women holding a chair and opening her legs wide while she moves her kastuumo-less behind like that?