Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

What would be your advice to a woman who is seeing a married man? The man keeps telling her he will leave his wife but nothing happens. In addition, the woman happens to be deeply in love with him. My friend is so sad. :(

Don't even attempt to convince this man to leave his wife btw...

Your relationship with this man is haraam. And if you actually marry this man, then how do you know he won't leave you for someone else? He already proved that he has a lack of respect for his own wife, what makes you think he'll respect you?

DoctorKenney;882139 wrote:
Don't even attempt to convince this man to leave his wife btw...

Your relationship with this man is haraam. And if you actually marry this man, then how do you know he won't leave you for someone else? He already proved that he has a lack of respect for his own wife, what makes you think he'll respect you?

First of all, this isn't about me. Secondly, my friend hasn't told/convinced him to leave his wife. It's all his doings so far. He said he'll leave her once he finds the right time. He also said many times that he doesn't love her.:rolleyes:

labellavida;882141 wrote:
First of all, this isn't about me. Secondly, my friend hasn't told/convinced him to leave his wife. It's all his doings so far. He said he'll leave her once he finds the right time. He also said many times that he doesn't love her.:rolleyes:

Yeah....the man is toxic

Apophis;882140 wrote:
Rarely does a man leave the wife for,
no offence, the bit on the side

. Divorce is a hassle and I wouldn't do it.

My 2 cents.

The 'bit on the side' aka my friend is much better/ younger and hotter than his buur of a wife. :rolleyes:

labellavida;882134 wrote:
What would be your advice to a woman who is seeing a married man? The man keeps telling her he will leave his wife but nothing happens. In addition, the woman happens to be deeply in love with him. My friend is so sad.
:(

In my experience it will be deadend way, why lost energy if she knows that.

14777995-dead-end-road-sign.jpg

Apophis;882148 wrote:
They always are but the game is the same. BTW, she's unlikely to be the only one on the hook. There's a good chance she's being cheated on with another one herself.

Nah, I know for a fact it's just her.

Apophis;882148 wrote:
Welcome to the eternal cat and mouse game (
to your “friend”
:D
)

Btw, are you trying to say that this is about me? wtf?

labellavida;882152 wrote:
Someone please give me some good advice so that I can pass it on to her. Preferably, advice from another woman bc all I see in here are men.

How do you know whether I'm male or female? :)