Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

The Zack   

Sidii Somalidii hore loo soo koriyay umbaan u korin. Somalidii horana wax ka halaabay maleh oo waa dad waanagsan. The so called quality time is over-rated. The Westerners spent much of the said time with their children and yet end up with the crappy ciyaal we see everyday. I will raise them in geel jire style, that will indeed work. Galabkii baan korkaas ka tirin, hooyooyinkood-na cuntada siiya odhan. Geed quraanka lagu barana waan u waabi. Iney College degree qaataan waajib i saaran ma aha.

Lottery Xaraam weeye, waan dhaqi. Waligaa inta lacag dhacday maadan dhaqin miyaa? Aggah!

Aaliyyah   

^ as long as you plan to raise them back home then hey you are good to go. They won't cost you muchhhh and that quality time waxay ka helayaan their extended families. But, still akhiro waad ka masuul tahay...but hopefully all will be well. Qurba uun haka filan 30 inaad ku dhashid lol.

As for the westerners spending quality time with their kids and then the kids ending up crappy..waxaad ogataan dadka ka hadlasid dad diin leh ma aha. Diinta ayaa wax kasta fududeesa. Quality time would mean something once you instilled in your kids their faith.

Habeen wanaagsan :)

wyre   

The Zack;882182 wrote:
^Who said a girl can not fall in love with a married man? Is that a crime now?

love before marriage maba jiro sxb, it's called ka helitaan dee, or yeah it exists but it doesn't work after marriage, kab baa leysla dhacayaa

kuwi marriage kadib is jeclaadaa guul ka gaaro ;)

NGONGE   

labellavida;882134 wrote:
What would be your advice to a woman who is seeing a married man? The man keeps telling her he will leave his wife but nothing happens. In addition, the woman happens to be deeply in love with him. My friend is so sad.
:(

Marry your friend yourself. This will make the married man question his manliness and will drive him into a world of depression, drugs and drink. His wife will leave him, his employers will sack him and everyone that knows him will distance themselves from him. Then, one day, as you and your "wife" happily walk hand in hand in a popular gay park, you'll hear a hoarse voice coming from some bushes on the side asking you for some spare change. Your "wife" will look down and have a heart attack from seeing her former lover in that sad state; he'll see the woman that was the cause for his ruin and also have a heart attack. They'll die in each other’s arms while you walk away bitterly saying to yourself "how dare she die in the arms of a tramp!”......

Naga daaya dee.

Ibtisam   

Lol. Madness.

A women can be in love with a married man or women. I've seen it happen. The feeling itself is not haram or harmful. I don't see how someone can bank their happiness on someone else misery particularly another women. Truth is he will never leave his wife. So she can either be content with being the bit on the side or at best a second wife. If you don't want to be on bit on the side or second wife. Then she needs ruun uu sheeg naftadiidina ha raadasan.

Incidentally I can't believe any farah worthy being a bit on the to with rather pathetic excuses of love. Iish keep hitting her till she comes to her senses. Accept him with wife or leave him. Sounds like a losser anyway.

Faheema.   

lool@NGONGE, you are so twisted. but you're right this is stuff and nonsense and as far fetched as your advice :D

As for this... Faruuroow maxaa berbera ku geeyey.....Faduuul!

NGONGE;882201 wrote:
Marry your friend yourself. This will make the married man question his manliness and will drive him into a world of depression, drugs and drink. His wife will leave him, his employers will sack him and everyone that knows him will distance themselves from him. Then, one day, as you and your "wife" happily walk hand in hand in a popular gay park, you'll hear a hoarse voice coming from some bushes on the side asking you for some spare change. Your "wife" will look down and have a heart attack from seeing her former lover in that sad state; he'll see the woman that was the cause for his ruin and also have a heart attack. They'll die in each other’s arms while you walk away bitterly saying to yourself "how dare she die in the arms of a tramp!”......

Naga daaya dee.

You really thought this through, huh?

Narniah   

labellavida;882421 wrote:
It looks like someone hijacked my post. :rolleyes:

They tend to do that a lot specially (the old timers to the new comers. They come across to me very attention deprived.

Welcome.

Back to the topic..

Tell your friend to find someone else. Why does she wanna be a home wrecker and ruin a family? You mentioned he said that he would leave his wife but he still hasn't. That's the harsh reality, she's just a sideline. Tell her that if she leaves something unlawful for Allahs sake, Allah will replace it with something way better.

Narniah;882428 wrote:
They tend to do that a lot specially (the old timers to the new comers. They come across to me very attention deprived.

That's quite sad. As for my friend, I'm going to sit her down and have a nice, long talk with her and tell her what you've all told me. She's going to need some tough love. :mad: