Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

The Zack   

Tell her to stay with him and wait till he divorces his wife. After all she loves her and she has the right to get what she loves. The wife's days are numbered, the man said so. :D

Jacpher   

Once a cheater, always......well you get the point.

Perhaps the best advise you could give her is that she is anticipating to build her marriage/life/love on the premise of ruining the marriage/life of another woman. Tell her to do towbah and drop this dirty pig like hot potato.

Aaliyyah   

my advice is " Rabshada reerka ka jooji, ee orad calafkaaga meel kale u doono dhulka ilaahay wa badanyahay maxa nin reer leh dusha ka saaray sxbtaa"..dhiga baaba igu kara dadka nocaasa.

The Zack   

Aaliyah, ninka afar baa loo baneeyay kow dheh. Gabadhan wuu soo xero gelin rabaaye xaaskiisa ma furi rabo, labo dheh.

Gabadhu ninka ha guursato ee saa kula taliya!

Aaliyyah   

afar wa loo ogolyahay sax taasi wa haduu kaso bixi karo (badana maba kasoo bixi karaan mid qudha iskabadaa afar shekadeeda)..inta hadaan ka socono gabadhan is dating and claiming to be in love with a married man? I don't see anything xalaal in that relationship. Haraan soconasa weeye nin inuu gabadh melaha la warego oo jacayl beenbeen ah ka kasbado asago reer leh. Marka ha daliishan quraanka inti kula haboon.

Kulama talin laheen in ay guursato. Laakin haday guursato bartii uun bu ka misaya. While she is taking care of her supposedly future kids he will be out dating another Farxiya..what is stopping him? he doesn't seem to have any morals. And the poster's friend sounds on the same boat and is naive too.

Aaliyyah   

dating and falling in love with a married man is haraam. That relationship started on the wrong foot and most likely will not end well.

Anyways, ma afar xaas laga hayaa? tii kowaad durbaba ma nacdey LOL...

The Zack   

How about a single man, is it a sin for a girl to love a single man? I am lost here.

P.s. I always wanted four. I love one but will marry four. My goal is to have 30+ children and that is sceintifically impossible from one LOL.

Aaliyyah   

I thought we were talking about a married man?...why are we talking abt a single man now lol. Anyways, claiming to be in love before marriage isn't my cup of tea but that is not the discussion right now. So we won't even get to that.

Good luck with your 30 plus kids. Laakin bari akhiro ma ka bixi karta masuuliyada weyn. Ilma kasta wa lugu weydiinaya ogow.

Jacpher   

The Zack;882184 wrote:
How about a single man, is it a sin for a girl to love a single man? I am lost here.

P.s. I always wanted four. I love one but will marry four. My goal is to have 30+ children and that is sceintifically impossible from one LOL.

Mid khaatumo, mid unuka, mid waamo, mida kalena waa xagee? Nin afarta jiho ka jala keena oo isku hayya rag rag dhalay dheh.

The Zack   

Aaliyah, I was just confused why you kept mentioning the martial status of the dude LOL. In Islam, there is no differentiation between a married man and a single man when it comes to love. You were saying it is harram to data a married man :) Meesha ma mareykan iyo kanadiyaan baan noqonay where you are done with rest of the women once you tie the knot with one. That is why I said how about a single man. Can a woman date him?

On another note, I plan to win the mega million lottery one day, that should cover the food/shelter/education for sodonka children. Otherwise, I will take them home and make them work in my farm. They will be fine, irsaaqadda ilaah baa baxsho, the more children, the more irizaaqad in one's way/.

The Zack   

Jacpher;882186 wrote:
Mid khaatumo, mid unuka, mid waamo, mida kalena waa xagee? Nin afarta jiho ka jala keena oo isku hayya rag rag dhalay dheh.

Iyo mid Cowramala ama Kikuyu ah.

Aaliyyah   

Ilaahayna kuma odhan iskasaar dusha hawl aad ka bixi karin oo hadhow dheh ilaahay ba risqi siin doona. Ilaahay wuxu yidhi fakar oo caqligaaga ka shaqeesi ka dib itala saaro. Tan kale markaan idhi masuuliyad weyn lacag kaliya kama hadleen..raising righteous and responsible kids takes more than money...can you spend quality time with 30 plus kids. Mise salaanta uun iska qadasaan dushana waad iska tirsanasaaan..

P.S Playing lottery is haraam.