Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

Chimera   

labellavida;882134 wrote:
What would be your advice to a woman who is seeing a married man? The man keeps telling her he will leave his wife but nothing happens. In addition, the woman happens to be deeply in love with him. My friend is so sad.
:(

This is not being 'deeply in love', this pure lust. Since you confessed its about you, my advice is to detach! There are several ways to do this. From now on picture him in unromantic situations, picture him taking a dump, picture him projectile vomiting, picture him perpetually farting. Tell yourself the guy is a pedophile, tell yourself he is a grandma-beater. All of those thoughts are lies, but something inside you will switch lol, the lust will dampen, until its gone.

This is how I stay loyal and remain detached from all the other beautiful fish in the sea, I just picture them perpetually farting, and its all systems abort.

Chimera   

Men prefer to see women in a perfect angelic light, the whole concept of a beautiful woman farting is tantamount to an EMP being detonated in Sillicon Valley. Nothing functions, all systems are down!

Women can deprogram their minds in a similar manner by countering all the 'perfect man' pictures flying through their minds as a result of lust and hormones, and instead fill it with unflattering images of the guy in question.

Narniah   

Just get over him sis, you mentioned your young & hotter why don't you find someone of your wavelength. From the sounds of it this man sounds old. You deserve better.

lol@Narniah giving relationship advice!

whatever happened to that shy brother who use to carry your shopping and play games with your bros. did you hook up with him.

Ibtisam   

Lol Yiiiiks,

Looserad as my friend likes to say. Akhas all that calcal for a married loser farah. iiiish yaa kab kula dhac. At 19, what are you even doing running in the same circles as old washed married dudes. The world is full of young beautiful single males- find one. Better yet concentrate on something other then men.

My edo would tell you waad qooadey- leave the married loser alone and find an outlet for your qooqin.

Raamsade   

*Ibtisam;883423 wrote:
Akhas all that calcal for a married loser farah. iiiish yaa kab kula dhac. At 19, what are you even doing running in the same circles as old washed married dudes.

Bal eega gardarradan kas iyo maaga ah! What makes a married Faarax a loser? As a 3 naagoodle, let me assure you that married Faaraxs are true salt of the earth. I used to be 4 naagoodle till I divorced my 4th wife, the ugly one, for domestic abuse. Like that Somali maahmaah, the uglier the she donkey the nastier the kick, she had this nasty habit of kicking me in her sleep. She claimed she was unaware but I think the qumiyada was doing it on purpose. One night she kicked me so hard that I fell off the bed. That is when I said enough and is enough and I called the police telling them this qumayo beat me up.

Since then I had tons of barely legal Xalimos throwing themselves at me not only because I'm smashingly handsome with deep pockets and sport a wicked swag as I sashay about my ways in town but also because I'm already taken. Women/girls are attracted to married men for same reason they're attracted to bad boys - the thrill or the chase.

Laballavida, you're 19 and not married yet? What are you waiting for? If you're not married by 16 you're old. Actually you're worse than old, you're what Somalis call Guumeys go ask your elders if you don't know what that means. I suggest you accept this dude's overtures right away and get married before it is too late or if you're gonna do the dirty deed do it safely.