Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mogadishu Cannot Dictate to Jubaland

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;881521 wrote:
look at this guy dont misstake us for Maadeeys people, Jilib and Jamaame we share those districts with like 5 other clans but turdho outside Jilib is a Unuka tuulo,, there is even a Shirib '' Waax iyo Waadiyoow Degyaa Ismana waayo Wiil Ab-gaal'' Waaxweyn is south Harardheere to Waadi also called Turdho. There is even clan alliances between the Unuka, sheikhyaal, G-jecel. However we are peace loving people marka vice chairmen of Jamaame district will satisfy us.

You don't share nothing, shuqul aad u leedahay baa iska yar, go to Unuka-Land aka Muqdisho where no one can dispute your claim. Kulahaa, caasimadda aniga leh, inta kale waan kula wadaagaa.

lol ask anyone from Jubadda hoose waa wax la ogyahay that we have districts there. Tan kale i can take this conversation with Jacpher, Bob and the rest of the real Kismaayawiis i dont need recognition from a dude from waqooyi bari

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;881531 wrote:
lol ask anyone from Jubadda hoose waa wax la ogyahay that we have districts there. Tan kale i can take this conversation with Jacpher, Bob and the rest of the real Kismaayawiis i dont need recognition from a dude from waqooyi bari

My family is from Kismayo, and has been for over 5 generations, you from Ceel Dheer under Hobyo Kingdom is telling us you own anything from the capital to Jubbada Hoose, caqli miyaa waxaas or maybe it's just local caqli.

Then ask your father about Turdho,Jilib and Jamaame. Im from Harardheere, we do live from harardheere to Turdho but i didn't say we own all that shiidh ma garatay waa leysla wadaaga we share our lands with more than 10 different clans.

Tallaabo   

I think if Somalis are given the right to use their one vote in any state they choose, a lot of the problems arising from 'this tuulo belongs to me and that tuulo I share' will be a thing of the past. Moreover, with the 'one man one vote' system there will be complete equality and representation of all the clans no matter how big or small a clan is because every member of every clan will have their voice.

Somalia

Yeah,that is what we are doing .You can not oppress people who lived in their lands for countless generations when you come as refugees in the late 70s.A boy born in Mogadishu is more closer to kismayo then a boy in bosaso even if we disregard the geographical differences and go by clan wise mentality.

The Zack   

Eng.Cadde;881545 wrote:
Somalia

Yeah,that is what we are doing .You can not oppress people who lived in their lands for countless generations when you come as refugees in
the late 70s
.A boy born in Mogadishu is more closer to kismayo then a boy in bosaso even if we disregard the geographical differences and go by clan wise mentality.

You have never set a foot in Jubooyinka, have you? Your ignorance is quite obvious. Your are confusing the refugees from Waqooyiga that were settled in Sablaale (which is in SHABEELAHA HOOSE) in 1970's for famine reasons to the natives of Jubbaland. You don't know the difference! The people of Jubooyinka and Gedo have been there for generations. Afmadow was given its name in the 1800's by the same people who live there today, not in 1970. Dhulka Somaliyeed soo baro taariikhda before you are embrassed again!

The refugees in Shabeelaha Hoose were in thousands, people of Jubooyinka are millions. Millions whose ancestors lived in that lands for many many years.

Somalia   

Eng.Cadde;881545 wrote:
Somalia

Yeah,that is what we are doing .You can not oppress people who lived in their lands for countless generations when you come as refugees in the late 70s.A boy born in Mogadishu is more closer to kismayo then a boy in bosaso even if we disregard the geographical differences and go by clan wise mentality.

How did one get there in the 1970s?

The Zack   

Somalia;881550 wrote:
How did one get there in the 1970s?

Sheekada abaartii daba-dheer ee 1972 buu maqlay but he doesn't have the whole history. That is the problem with these naysayers. 1970's dad Somaliyeed oo waqooyiga abaar ku qabatay baa lasoo dejiyay Sablaale oo Shabeelaha Hoose ah iyo qeybo yar oo Jubooyinka ah sida Djuma. Dadkaas waaba noqdeen already. This is no different those who fled from the O'gaden in 1978 and were mostly settled in Hiiraan. As we all know those returned home in 1991.

Wixiiba isaga qasan kan yar iyo dad badanoo kale.

These are the problems with clan federalism no one knows where to draw the line i remember when faroole said the Somali government should be an umbrella of organization states. imagine Mississippi and California saying Washington cant dictate them :D

Somalia   

The Zack;881551 wrote:
Sheekada abaartii daba-dheer ee 1972 buu maqlay but he doesn't have the whole history. That is the problem with these naysayers. 1970's dad Somaliyeed oo waqooyiga abaar ku qabatay baa lasoo dejiyay Sablaale oo Shabeelaha Hoose ah iyo qeybo yar oo Jubooyinka ah sida Djuma. Dadkaas waaba noqdeen already. This is no different those who fled from the O'gaden in 1978 and were mostly settled in Hiiraan. As we all know those returned home in 1991.

Wixiiba isaga qasan kan yar iyo dad badanoo kale.

One should ask him how IDPs could afford to buy real estate and farms but I know he would go into a conspiracy mode.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881553 wrote:
These are the problems with clan federalism no one knows where to draw the line i remember when faroole said the Somali government should be an umbrella of organization states. imagine Mississippi and California saying Washington cant dictate them
:D

They did, it was called Texas, and the difference is that the power lied with Washington, today in Somalia the power lies with the states, and if these states say no, it will be no and Mogadishu can't say nothing.

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881553 wrote:
These are the problems with clan federalism no one knows where to draw the line i remember when faroole said the Somali government should be an umbrella of organization states. imagine Mississippi and California saying Washington cant dictate them
:D

The rot started with you!!

Soul-pointing-finger.gif