Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat travels to Hajj and asks forgiveness to SOL members

Chimera   

Narniah;881380 wrote:

Will someone please tell me what unuka is suppose to mean, and what's behind it?

Carafaat and Oba are indulging in their fanboyism towards Slavko Petrovic, the original Unuka!

R-3538963-1334422631.jpeg

STOIC   

He avoided answering the questions about his trip instead took a turn to keep talking about what he called everyone....You don't repeat your mistakes xaaji caraafat....

Carafaat   

wyre;881302 wrote:
Carafaat, sxb are you in saudi arabia, or you are going to come next hajj insha allah, because my dear friend if you are not in saudi arabia right now then. i don't think they'll allow you for hajj this year, coz hajj season already started,

anyway if you come here let's meet in mina insha allah of 9th...

Wyre,

I will do the short Hajj trip, we'll climb mountain Arafat, throw some stones and skip the walking part. Maybe next year

I will do the full trip.

wyre   

Carafaat;881574 wrote:
Wyre,

I will do the short Hajj trip, we'll climb mountain Arafat, throw some stones and skip the walking part. Maybe next year

I will do the full trip.

lol @ short hajj trip :D, illeyn qof awalba la qasbaayaad eheyd oo hooyo gadaal oga daba jirto :D