Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I think I am Going to be a Father?

the results of the CID checks will be coming through tomorrow and I have an appointment there at 11:30am. these checks, which i've been promised were thorough, will determine whether i'm capable of taking the responsibility of fatherhood. in june, i decided i was going to adopt a child from Hargeisa Orphanage. i've been volunteering there since september in the hope of eyeing up the one child worthy of my time and who'll in turn receive the greatest care, attention and a good life. there are plenty of kids at the orphange laakin i've opted for little mohamed, i think he was born out of wedlock and was deposited into the box. he's 3 years old and I've been teaching him basic numeracy and stuff. i think he has an enormous potential and with me at the helm as his father, he could become something instead of being neglected, abused and ending up as a glue sniffer. OMG, y'all have to see this kid. the force is strong with him and we get along very well. i spoke to my boss there about the options available in terms of adoption. she said that i was 'truly a man of the people' and that my time devoted to the children there was 'exemplary' and 'worthy of setting an example'.

Carafaat   

Congratulations Alpha. Will your child apply for the clan membership of Tolka as well?

I would be deligthed to introduce him to the membership revieuw committe of Tolka. :D

Mario B   

^^What tolka, it's time we thought our kids Somalinimo. Alpha, congratulations, may Allah give you a smooth path and strength with your endeavour, i'A!

Mario B   

Apophis;881250 wrote:
LOOL, you can always count on Alpha for great entertainment
:D

What entertainment? This sound serious and I applaud the brother for giving a homeless kid a home.

thank you for warm congratulations and deepest felt hambalyos. at first i wasn't entirely sure but my boss at the orphanage gave me enough confidence to go ahead with the plan. of course, the CID checks are only the first step towards achieving my dreams. there are several more hurdles to overcome. many families put their kids in the orphanage with the view of reclaim their kids when they're financially stable.

thank your for warm congratulations and deepest felt hambalyos. at first i wasn't entirely sure but my boss at the orphanage gave me enough confidence to go ahead with the plan. of course, the CID checks are only the first step towards achieving my dreams. there are several more hurdles to overcome. many families put their kids in the orphanage with the view of reclaim their kids when they're financially stable.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;881237 wrote:
the results of the CID checks will be coming through tomorrow and I have an appointment there at 11:30am. these checks, which i've been promised were thorough, will determine whether i'm capable of taking the responsibility of fatherhood. in june, i decided i was going to adopt a child from Hargeisa Orphanage. i've been volunteering there since september in the hope of eyeing up the one child worthy of my time and who'll in turn receive the greatest care, attention and a good life. there are plenty of kids at the orphange laakin i've opted for little mohamed, i think he was born out of wedlock and was deposited into
the box
. he's 3 years old and I've been teaching him basic numeracy and stuff. i think he has an enormous potential and with me at the helm as his father, he could become something instead of being neglected, abused and ending up as a glue sniffer. OMG, y'all have to see this kid. the force is strong with him and we get along very well. i spoke to my boss there about the options available in terms of adoption. she said that i was
'truly a man of the people'
and that my time devoted to the children there was
'exemplary'
and
'worthy of setting an example'

You don't seem the father type Alpha, I'm being serious here. Adopting a child is not a game, the kid is not a Tamagotchi. You need to think long-term, because I presume you will want to get married one day and your wife will want to have children that came from her womb. Do you have the stamina to raise multiple kids including the adopted one, and will you show the same care? We all know your a self-obsessed individual with a short attention span, who would abandon the boy two years down the road, the way Paris Hilton discards men on a weekly basis.

Personally I wouldn't trust you with a cat, let alone a child.