Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I think I am Going to be a Father?

Chimera;881286 wrote:
You don't seem the father type Alpha, I'm being serious here. Adopting a child is not a game, the kid is not a Tamagotchi. You need to think long-term, because I presume you will want to get married one day and your wife will want to have children that came from her womb. Do you have the stamina to raise multiple kids including the adopted one, and will you show the same care? We all know your a self-obsessed individual with a short attention span, who would abandon the boy two years down the road, the way Paris Hilton discards men on a weekly basis.

Personally I wouldn't trust you with a cat, let alone a child.

adams, you're right. i do not have the experience to be a father but that does not entitle you to insult me. unlike you saxib, i will not do feasibility tests and assess the merits of this venture. talk is cheap - action is key.

(Their bearings) on this life and the Hereafter. They ask thee concerning orphans. Say: "The best thing to do is what is for their good; if ye mix their affairs with yours, they are your brethren; but God knows the man who means mischief from the man who means good. And if God had wished, He could have put you into difficulties: He is indeed Exalted in Power, Wise." Surah Al Baqarah 220th verse:

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;881296 wrote:
adams, you're right. i do not have the experience to be a father but that does not entitle you to insult me. unlike you saxib, i will not do feasibility tests and assess the merits of this venture. talk is cheap - action is key.

There is a child involved, so I'm not going to rub your head my friend, or pat you on the back and tell you how good of a person you are like the other members here. I'm providing you a healthy dose of honesty for your own sake and that of the child. While I do think you have what it takes to be a good father, there is also a significant degenerate side to you that we are well familiar with.

If I was an orphan I would want to be adopted by a parent that is in it for the long-haul. You should do your feasibility studies, ask parents who adopted children how they're coping and how their lives have changed. Remember with an adopted child it takes time for the parent to actually genuinely love the child, unlike the fruits of your loins with whom you have a direct sentimental connection at birth. Do you have the patience, the stamina and the resources to raise a child, one that might not be aware of the sacrifices you have made to get them a nice home and a better future?

Raising a child will be a thankless job, though a very fulfulling one when the child becomes a successful adult. However do not expect the type of compliments you received from your lady-boss or from the SOLers on a daily basis, your duty will be to minimize the fact that the child is adopted in the first place, and solidify your presence as his parent and guardian.

wyre   

Great, sxb wish you a good luck, but be a good father sxb, am afraid when you get your own child inaad illaawi doonto ama aadan si caddaalad u wada korinin doonin, yes they will not be the same for you but atleast try inaad dareensiinin inaad adiga dhashay

^ Apo, i was deluded brother in thinking i had a chance in pasting this first hurdle. these CID 'checks' are merely based on conversations with aqils and what have yous. these personality references are almost all the time based on a subjective criteria. the bureau and files of the CID are non-existent apparently and when shukri informed me of bad news this morning she took pride in denying me the document i so desperately required. it was probably my aqil uncle who blocked my application to adopt.

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;881542 wrote:
^ Apo, i was deluded brother in thinking i had a chance in pasting this first hurdle. these CID 'checks' are merely based on conversations with aqils and what have yous. these personality references are almost all the time based on a subjective criteria. the bureau and files of the CID are non-existent apparently and when shukri informed me of bad news this morning she took pride in denying me the document i so desperately required. it was probably my aqil uncle who blocked my application to adopt.

so, you mean the elders voted against you?

What chimera was saying baa soo baxay miyaa :D

Ibtisam   

Alpha, sounds like the CID had more sense than you. After all, when you leave Somaliland in a few years you would;ve left him behind- if not before then when your brainless skin whitening xalimo demanded it to be so.

Plus I have a feeling you would remind him all the time how lucky he is that you adopted him and give him life- he would hate you. :P

Try having you own kids, if you are good at that then, maybe adopt. You need to be settled and stable to adopt, one of the reasons I have not adopted myself is because I cannot yet give anyone (kid or adult) the stability of family.

Ibtisam   

I find it difficult to share a forum with alpha, and he hates me with passion. That is torture for the child and the general public. You and him can adopt a cat together though.

Ibtisam   

If I dated everyone who though I was cute and good looking I would be the resident Paris Hilton, going through men like clothes.

Alpha has all the maids on date waiting, man dont need your help. Let it go= unless of course you are really a women and developed a soft spot for him- I could put in a good word for you. :P

Carafaat;881576 wrote:
Ibti and Alpha, maybe you guys could share an child. I am sure you balance Alpha's parenting deficits.
:D

inaadeero, i couldnt imagine IBZ having my kids. they'll die of cot-death, becos she'll want me all to her self. i think she gets jealous easy :D. plus she's territorial and I find women like her a threat and undermining.

Carafaat;881590 wrote:
Ibtisam, according to Alpha you are cute and goid looking. Dont understand why you guys arent dating?

kkkkk@inaadeero arafat, come on dee, naga da qarxiis-ka. i did say those words but IBZ is a shadow of her former self. the hargeisa sun and workload have taken their toll. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL the fact your imagination even attempted is revolting. yiiiks.

Alpha you find all women a threat and intimidating, stop trying to justify you chicken nature. :D

*Ibtisam;881572 wrote:
Alpha, sounds like the CID had more sense than you. After all, when you leave Somaliland in a few years you would;ve left him behind- if not before then when your brainless skin whitening xalimo demanded it to be so.

Plus I have a feeling you would remind him all the time how lucky he is that you adopted him and give him life- he would hate you.
:P

Try having you own kids, if you are good at that then, maybe adopt. You need to be settled and stable to adopt, one of the reasons I have not adopted myself is because I cannot yet give anyone (kid or adult) the stability of family.

oh god, what will i tell little mohamed now? i even bought the abdulahi yusuf passport to get him to addis.