Sign in to follow this  
wyre

any soler coming for hajj

wyre   

any soler coming for hajj can call me if he wish to, i'ld like to meet a wadaad soler, though I don't think there is :D

Lol at wadaad Soler being here. I would want to go to hajj but not this year though. Maybe in the coming 2/3 years inshallah. So are you going to hajj after having performed umrah that would be a double bonus for you umrah and hajj in one year.

wyre;881080 wrote:
yes, insha allah i'll go to hajj why two to three years, is it not far?

Well you need a mahram right you can't just go alone and whenever you like. Your plans have to match with your mahram and that's my problem.

wyre;881083 wrote:
that makes sense, shall i be your mahram
:P:D

You know that you can't be my mahram that's illegal. I've heard stories about men being a mahram for multiple women and they are not related to the man except for one who is maybe his sister or wife etc. Your hajj isn't valid right if you do such thing.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;881085 wrote:
You know that you can't be my mahram that's illegal. I've heard stories about men being a mahram for multiple women and they are not related to the man except for one who is maybe his sister or wife etc. Your hajj isn't valid right if you do such thing.

Unless he marries you, then he'd be your Mahram:p

NGONGE   

Wyre is a dalaal. He wants you to come to Haj so that he can show you the sights and charge you over the odds for it. :D

Narniah;881087 wrote:
Unless he marries you, then he'd be your Mahram:p

Lool Narniah he believes in marrying for the passport he honestly said that himself :D

wyre   

NGONGE;881200 wrote:
Wyre is a dalaal. He wants you to come to Haj so that he can show you the sights and charge you over the odds for it.
:D

lol waryaa :D

Blu, I said i will marry for a passport, but not for dutch passport am sorry ;)

wyre;881310 wrote:
lol waryaa

Blu, I said i will marry for a passport, but not for dutch passport am sorry
;)

Lol Wyre I only quoted your words of a few months back never said anything about us now don't start dreaming.

wyre   

lol, and i am only telling you that, if i am going to have a foriegn holland passport will be out of choice dee :D

Narniah   

wyre;881322 wrote:
lol, and i am only telling you that, if i am going to have a foriegn holland passport will be out of choice dee

Easy now, your chances of getting a dutch passport are zero to none anyway.:cool: