Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Poll whose most racist, Oba hiloow or Leezu?

Oba is not racist, he has a reason to dislike Arabs because they made our people believe in farytales that some Somalis are from Arabs. On the other hand Leezu discriminated against the most peaceful hardworking Somalis which should not be allowed on this forum

Oz   

Oba is a cool lad, he just did taraarax on that thread. I enjoyed the thread he started on xamar wey duushay photos.. :D am getting myself a plot.

wyre   

why leezu??

say, who is racist

1: oba

2: JB

3: carafaat

4: Alpha

This leezu script waa 2 days and you won't see him again

I mean waa Alpha ama Oba oo khamiis ka weyn soo xirtay :D

Somali philosopher;880617 wrote:
Oba is not racist, he has a reason to dislike Arabs because they made our people believe in farytales that some Somalis are from Arabs. On the other hand Leezu discriminated against the most peaceful hardworking Somalis which should not be allowed on this forum

+1.

Thanks Oz :)

Oba cunsuri ma ahan, laakiin waxaa badan taraarixiisa.. aniga waxaan ka quustay maalinki uu dhahay:

oba hiloowlow;874654 wrote:
the only solution is to eliminate the tribes who live in dayniile,Suuqa xoolaha and most of huriwaa who mostly are nabad-diid and not contributing something positive at all to our country..

:(