Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Mayor Tarzan Starts Census Even For Moryaan Occupied Houses

Somalia   

Oba, when people are being censused they are living in properties, if they are not registered they get registered to a central database, this is "halal" theft. I am surprised there hasn't been vocal opposition, so expect more threads from moi. :D

All property (buildings and land) registration after 31/12/1989 must be null and void. A national commission must be formed for property restoration and dispute resolution. Such commission must have powers to arrest, fine and confiscate properties or evacuate unlawful occupants. This issue of Xamar properties theft is one of the first test this new government has to pass with flying colors otherwise waa jugjug meeshaaga joog.

Hadii Barnaamij ku yahay tirakoob dadka ku nool guri kasta for security reasons this is very welcome development . hadiise mashruuc tuugo lagu sharciyeynayo uu yahay Mogadishu rajo kama filaayo. I don't think in Tarzan sidaan u indha adagyahay!

Chimera   

All properties must be returned to their rightful owners, the city cannot become a safe and inclusive unifying metropolis if thousands of former residents do not feel the confidence of it being a national capital. A commission should be set up, where evidence can be provided. Where there is none, multiple interviews will be taken with various neighbours both in the country and overseas through technology such as Skype.

If the Hassan family of House A and the Elmi family of house B remember the Samatars used to live at House C, this constitutes a pattern and if more interviews with opposite and distant neighbours confirm the same, then that house should be confiscated by the Federal government. If the family currently residing was duped by a sinister realtor, then some sort of compensation should be provided. I believe the families reclaiming their properties would have no problem helping out with that, if the realtor in question is nowhere to be found.

This has to become a priority in the coming years.

My Uncle's house in Mogadishu was taken over, and he's long given up hope in ever reclaiming his house.

He lives abroad and if he ever moves to Somalia, he would live in Boosaaso simply because he feels like he wouldn't feel safe nor welcome in Mogadishu. This new government had better change the way he feels. A major clean-up of Mogadishu is needed.

oba hiloowlow;879685 wrote:
Look at this got damn fool waryaa my own friggin family do have houses which are occupied by nabad-diid.

I think Somalia is saying the nabadiids are your cousins; a distinction without a difference.:D

Chimera;879822 wrote:
All properties must be returned to their rightful owners, the city cannot become a safe and inclusive unifying metropolis if thousands of former residents do not feel the confidence of it being a national capital. A commission should be set up, where evidence can be provided. Where there is none, multiple interviews will be taken with various neighbours both in the country and overseas through technology such as Skype.

If the Hassan family of House
A
and the Elmi family of house
B
remember the Samatars used to live at House
C
, this constitutes a pattern and if more interviews with opposite and distant neighbours confirm the same, then that house should be confiscated by the Federal government. If the family currently residing was duped by a sinister realtor, then some sort of compensation should be provided. I believe the families reclaiming their properties would have no problem helping out with that, if the realtor in question is nowhere to be found.

This has to become a priority in the coming years.

All properties except the public ones should be designated “Contested Immovables”. The burden of proof should fall on potential claimants to them including the current occupants or those who lease them.

In his campaign of property registration, Tarzan should also make a roster of the names and identities of the public properties lessors, the pseudo landlords, who have been pocketing thousands of dollars from these illegal leases since the collapse of law and order.

Chimera   

A black-list of corupt realtors would be a good thing indeed, and their location could be found within a week.

All of their overseas assets would be claimed by the Federal government, the way Britain reclaims overseas wealth from tax-evaders.