Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fighting between Galmudug and Ximan iyo xeeb in Hobyo.

Carafaat;879312 wrote:
Do you even know Ximan and Galmudug are cousins.

All Somalis are cousins unless you believe fairytales about Arab shiekhs. Conflicts in Somalia are all same, competition for land and meagre resources coupled self-serving leaders who know how to ignite tribal passions regardless tribal proximity.

Xaaji Xunjuf,

There is no clan war going on in Hobyo, General Abdi Qeybdiid announced Hobyo to be pirate free on the 24th of August and when he returned to Hobyo with foreigners, a bunch of pirates did a hit a run with hopes of scaring the foreigners away and distracting any efforts to reopen the port.

Ximan & Xeeb on the other hand wanted to be heard in the media so they can pretend to have a say in Hobyo. The reality is Hobyo has been infested with pirates of different subclans and all Mr.Hagafey (spokes man for ximan) did was that he started completely unnecessary clan tension in the region by claiming to have attacked Galmudug President and his convoy.

When the convoy of foreigners completed their visit, they moved on to other towns unharmed. General Qeybdiid however remained behind in Hobyo to speak to the elders in hobyo about the small incident and how it can be prevent from happening again. The pirates who hail from no one particular subclan do not want to see the port open nor do they want a strong regional admin functioning on Hobyo since it would turn their former hiding place into a booming, prosperous civilized Somali town at the very least. It is very disapointing that Ximan attempted to spin this incident into what's known as "Ku Qabso Ku Qadi meyside". Even of they were invited to Hobyo for the reopening of the port, the pirates would still be an issue not to mention Shabab who work closely with the pirates in Xaradheere.

Most somali media outlets played into the hands of Ximan and the incident has been portayed as battle between regional admins or even worse sub clans but that was not the case at all.

Cabdi Qeybdiid "Maamulka Hobyo cid isku qabsan karto ma jirto Galmudug ayay hoos-tagtaa"

Source: http://jowhar.com/news.php?readmore=2697

Abwaan   

Sabriye, I personally do not like seeing Abdi Qaybdiid leading this region at all but the yesterday’s attack was bad and those (most likely pirates) who did it wouldn't do any good for neither Galmudug nor Ximan iyo Xeeb. It is also sad that Mr. Hagafeey stated that he does not want to see Hobyo port being reconstructed, this guy needs to go back to driving his cab. One thing that one cannot deny is inay Reer Cadaado qayb ka mid ah magaalada wax ka degaan, in laga qayb geliyo maamulkana way wanaagsan tahay. It is good for Hobyo that all Somalis come and live in this city otherwise it will never be a proper city again.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;879338 wrote:
All Somalis are cousins unless you believe fairytales about Arab shiekhs. Conflicts in Somalia are all same, competition for land and meagre resources coupled self-serving leaders who know how to ignite tribal passions regardless tribal proximity.

Che, true that. But this aint a clan war, this has become a family war and this sometimes more painfull.

Somalia   

Abwaan;879385 wrote:
Sabriye, I personally do not like seeing Abdi Qaybdiid leading this region at all but the yesterday’s attack was bad and those (most likely pirates) who did it wouldn't do any good for neither Galmudug nor Ximan iyo Xeeb. It is also sad that Mr. Hagafeey stated that he does not want to see Hobyo port being reconstructed, this guy needs to go back to driving his cab. One thing that one cannot deny is inay Reer Cadaado qayb ka mid ah magaalada wax ka degaan, in laga qayb geliyo maamulkana way wanaagsan tahay. It is good for Hobyo that all Somalis come and live in this city otherwise it will never be a city again.

Of course you don't like him cause you are nabadiid, I knew it! Look how happy he is with little children. He just peace for his region.

1010Dugsi3.jpg

Abwaan   

Somalia, You once spread Abdi Qaybdiid's image captured around Kismaayo and claimed he was a warlord and you now say Abdi is a peace lord and the only man who can lead. Where you wrong before?:D Naga daa ciyaarta siyaasadda Soomaaliya hannooga sheekayn, specially this region. Who do you think inaad ku ciyaari kartid when you call this admin "Baraxleey"? Waryaa shaqo yeelo. Waxa aad naftaada iyo reer tolkaa la jeceshahay la jecloow walaalaha deriskaaga ah too.

Somalia   

You are spreading falsehoods, I never spread pictures of him around in Kismayo, but I did call Baraxley = Baraxley.. Why? Cause it's BARAXLEY, I mean where did I even go wrong there? :D

gaalkacyo-magaalada2.jpg

We must support the peace lord as you put it, he will unite some people.

Abwaan   

So from Southern Gaalkacyo to Hobyo all the way to Gallinsoor are Baraxleey? Because that is the area the current Galmudug controls. Waryaa wax iskula har ninyahow. I do NOT believe in clan federalism and I do not support them nothing more than working towards peace so that we can get Somalia back on the map.

Somalia   

Abwaan;879397 wrote:
So from Southern Gaalkacyo to Hobyo all the way to Gallinsoor are Baraxleey? Because that is the area the current Galmudug controls. Waryaa wax iskula har ninyahow. I do NOT believe clan federalism and I do not support them more than working towards peace so that we can get Somalia back on the map.

No, I am talking about xaafada Baraxley in Gaalkacyo, not Galmudug State, there's a difference you know.. Maybe you should look at the map I posted just 1 more time ... Just 1 more time, come on, you can do it, I have faith in you, do it!

Somalia...... That is a poor edit of Gaalkacyo map from google earth. Firstly, the bit labelled waqooyi is actually the city centre your suusacleey part of the city is far to the north of that.

Abwaan, Mudug is a rough place with rough people, we need Qeybdiid to clean up shop. Today government building are being built and real strides are being taken to reopen Hobyo port not by Qeybdiid but many other people who trust Qeybdiid to quel any nonesense.

Latest report from Hobyo has it that Hagafey managed to successfully turn people against each other and the pirates are receiving backup by militias that are grouping and coming in from other region into peaceful Hobyo and I am afraid this may turn very ugly. General Qeybdiid returned to Gaalkacyo today and with this news of clan militia entering Hobyo there could be a war brewing thanks to Hagafey's tol beelayay Qeybdiid nagu soo xadgudbay. The sad thing about somali politics is that a thief quickly becomes ina hebel and a pirate quickly becomes maamul hebel.

Abwaan .. Hobyo beelo badan ayaa degan and none had a problem with Galmudug up until when Mr Hagafey decided to sound the alarm calling for clan tension threatening stability in the region unless ofcurs he gets a piece of the deal. If he had any sense he would go to Hobyo sit with Qeybdiid and work out a cooperation plan which im sure Qeybdiid would welcome inorder to make this dream a reality but it looks like people are going to learn the consequences of their mistakes the hard way.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;879136 wrote:
Xunjuf, wararka xun maa google ka raadisaa ka dhaco Koonfurta, Bartamaha iyo Bariga Soomaaliya? Qajaftii iyo shanqartii xun yeerto waala soo orodaa. Laakiin gobollada Waqooyi Galbeed waxa ka dhaco oo 'xun' lama soo orodid, only kuwa wanaagsan lasoo shirtagtaa. Wararkaan xun xun aad lasoo orodid iska yaree yeenan hadhoow adiga kugu soo wareegsanin. Just saying.

Eebba ha qaboojiyana dagaaladaan cusub ee qabyaaladeed.

Not true if there was war in Somaliland i was always the first to report it remember the Buhoodle clashes i am very fair when it comes to that.

Yunis   

Sabriye & co.;879437 wrote:

Mudug is a rough place with rough people, we need Qeybdiid to clean up shop. .

Aqli xumadii reer mudug - this is the same demented mindset that has kept Mudug in perpetual wars for generations.