Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Somalia's first female police cadets in 20 years

^^ that don't mean jack.

somalis can't tell the difference between arabs and islam. this is how we will be mentally enslaved. our women are already trying to look like them by lightening themselves, dressing like them. somali nationalism is becoming anti islam

Mario B   

This is how our Somali female Somali special force/police/army should dress like with maybe a headgear that doesn't potrude/extend beyond covering of the hair a la Erika Badou so long as doesn't obstruct the wearing of a helmet...Islam and Pragmatism is synonymous as far as I know.

tumblr_m1aekmghjj1qfjkkao4_500.gif

GaroweGal;877802 wrote:
Jacpher please be nice to Raamsade because I understand he hails from Hiiran region where the only woman who performed her prayers was called Salaado
:)

eek.pngeek.png what is wrong you gurl

Maarodi   

Somali philosopher;877990 wrote:
^^ that don't mean jack.

somalis can't tell the difference between arabs and islam. this is how we will be mentally enslaved. our women are already trying to look like them by lightening themselves, dressing like them. somali nationalism is becoming anti islam

I don't know about that last sentence but I second your comment. I'm so sick of the Arabization of Somalis (and we seem to take the worst examples from their culture too). We need to be proud of our own culture and show the Arabs how it's done!

Maarodi;881738 wrote:
I don't know about that last sentence but I second your comment. I'm so sick of the Arabization of Somalis (and we seem to take the worst examples from their culture too). We need to be proud of our
own
culture and show the Arabs how it's done!

I meant in my last sentence if you criticize Arabs for their actions you are called anti Muslim.

Maarodi   

Somali philosopher;881751 wrote:
I meant in my last sentence if you criticize Arabs for their actions you are called anti Muslim.

Oh okay thanks for the clarification; I see what you mean, that's ridiculousness to a whole new level.

@ Marksman

tumblr_mbmpupjvnh1qfj78b.gif

Keep up the good work!