Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

What is wrong with UK Somalis?

Bac bac dash hahaa the guy needs to fix his teeth, why do they say ppl in state have better teeth loool

The most rundown plc in London is Woolwich in EAST , that is creepy!

Blessed   

Ibts. That's the truth! Apparently with the new benefit changes, these Euro Somali trash will be going back.

Oba,

Dhoola cadaynta jooji Apologies to reer UK.

Malika   

^The new shake up in benefits has sure shaken folks up. Halbadihii bala joojiyee for the time being ila inta la oganayah what cuts are going to be made.

Malika   

^Heh. I know, kind of reminds me of the inhouse slaves iyo outdoor slaves mentality - waanu kaa faneynaa, kuwi systemka kalumeen. Illahi na cafi.

As for the young dudes, waa expected dee. Am sure there were ciyaal xafadhaa back home - unfortunately here, they are expected to be black and bad.

^Bal fiiri Ibti iyo Blessed.....lol

N Chubacka made me laugh.

I wouldn't compare them to ciyaal xaafad. I think despite the economic disadvantage, social and political marginalization, ghettozition and bad education, a closer examination will reveal the troubles facing our community stems from breakdown of the basic unit-that's the Somali family.

Blessed   

Calm down Che, we're only teasing Euro trash Oba. LoL No jokes though, most Euro Somalis moved here, from some really nice places for the easy caydh system.

LOL Malika, shake up was long over due. There are some positive stories but Somalis here just need to get their shit together and have ambitions higher than more caydh and a council house. It doesn't matter about family break downs, the divorce rate in Britain is high across the board and ethnicity or class makes little difference, though somali badankooda way sheegtaan, so no reliable stats are available.

UK was not my cuppa of tea. The Somalis lived in Ghetto areas. I still have not recovered from my month of travel. People over there did not have overhead showers they constantly used buckets. The place was over crowded, homes were extremely tiny the people were rude. I'm glad I don't call UK home and it is no wonder many whites are fleeing over there and relocating to many wonderful places of the world. Who could withstand that terrible weather and that ugly accent.

wyre   

GaroweGal;877396 wrote:
UK was not my cuppa of tea. The Somalis lived in Ghetto areas. I still have not recovered from my month of travel. People over there did not have overhead showers they constantly used buckets. The place was over crowded, homes were extremely tiny the people were rude. I'm glad I don't call UK home and it is no wonder many whites are fleeing over there and relocating to many wonderful places of the world. Who could withstand that terrible weather and that ugly accent.

Che -Guevara;877387 wrote:
On side-note, it's rather amusing to see qaxooti qaxooti wax ka sheegaya.....lool

:D:D

GaroweGal;877396 wrote:

+1 heheh,

*Blessed;877391 wrote:
Calm down Che, we're only teasing Euro trash Oba. LoL No jokes though, most Euro Somalis moved here, from some really nice places for the easy caydh system.

LOL Malika, shake up was long over due. There are some positive stories but Somalis here just need to get their shit together and have ambitions higher than more caydh and a council house. It doesn't matter about family break downs, the divorce rate in Britain is high across the board and ethnicity or class makes little difference, though somali badankooda way sheegtaan, so no reliable stats are available.

lol@eurotrash maa dadkii Leicester uu so hayaamay baad ii mooday :D,