Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

What is wrong with UK Somalis?

UK somalis are seen ticking all the right boxes 1. unsettled and refugee, 2. black, 3. muslim. all these factors has put the community in a continually state of influx - neglected and fragmented in both attitude and orientation

Alpha Blondy;876912 wrote:
UK somalis are seen ticking all the right boxes 1. unsettled and refugee, 2. black, 3. muslim. all these factors has put the community in a continually state of influx - neglected and fragmented in both attitude and orientation

UK Somalis are probably the most hated ethnic group in London...I've visited--but never lived in--London so it shocks me the amount of hatred these people receive. And it's funny cause the Somali's seem extremely indifferent to Ajnaabis. It's like we forget they exist and we associate only with one another. Very strange

DoctorKenney;877052 wrote:
UK Somalis are probably the most hated ethnic group in London...I've visited--but never lived in--London so it shocks me the amount of hatred these people receive. And it's funny cause the Somali's seem extremely indifferent to Ajnaabis. It's like we forget they exist and we associate only with one another. Very strange

That seems to be the case everywhere we go. Somalis weren't even on the radar here in Canada (outside of Toronto at least) until bodies started piling up in Alberta.