Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

What is wrong with UK Somalis?

I have been always saying this; the worst type of Somalis live out in the UK. It only takes someone 1 visit and spend less than a week in the UK to realize this.

GaroweGal;877396 wrote:
UK was not my cuppa of tea. The Somalis lived in Ghetto areas. I still have not recovered from my month of travel. People over there did not have overhead showers they constantly used buckets. The place was over crowded, homes were extremely tiny the people were rude. I'm glad I don't call UK home and it is no wonder many whites are fleeing over there and relocating to many wonderful places of the world. Who could withstand that terrible weather and that ugly accent.

lol@G-G,

i use to live in the UK and i completely agree with 100%.

Blessed   

London is an amazing city, over crowded, expensive, yes, but there's never, ever a dull moment and btw... shower heads cost less then a few quids, ee naga daaya.

The place is always grey looking, hardly ever do you see the sun, over crowded, small dwellings, bad terrific, narrow roads, their English accent is just comical (who takes them seriously when they talk?)

Blessed   

AfricaOwn;877647 wrote:
The place is always grey looking, hardly ever do you see the sun, over crowded, small dwellings, bad terrific, narrow roads, their English accent is just comical (who takes them seriously when they talk?)

Which accent?

Apophis;877668 wrote:
aren't you?

Hargeisa bro; I'm the guy you work for me.

lol@Apo,

naga daa dee adiguna! laakin, you're definitely monitoring these boards for extremist behaviour.

In general, the quality of Hip Hop/Rap has been trending down lately....but surprisingly, Somali rap has been getting better and better IMO.

chubacka   

UK/ London bashing is so predictable and boring, yes the houses are small, it's a small island with millions of people. The weather isn't

great for much of the year, but it gives us something to talk about and be happy about when it's good. If you came to the UK and hated it, fair enough, feel free never to return but please stop moaning about your weeks visit. *yawn*

Che, what did I write to make you laugh?

chubacka;877706 wrote:
UK/ London bashing is so predictable and boring, yes the houses are small, it's a small island with millions of people. The weather isn't

great for much of the year, but it gives us something to talk about and be happy about when it's good. If you came to the UK and hated it, fair enough, feel free never to return but please stop moaning about your weeks visit. *yawn*

Che, what did I write to make you laugh?

Might be a good place to live, but the bad rap in this post is a good enuff reason for me to never ever wanna go there:).

Blessed   

BoldNewSomali;877882 wrote:
Reer UK have a 90% unemployment rate.Maybe that is what he was really trying to mention.

Af jooga looma juuqo, kow. Laba:Where does that number come from?