Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;920418 wrote:
Nabadoon

I was studying so when i posted that i was going back to the studies,

Hey Imam Oba,

i hope you've completed your studies. its always difficult to concentrate but try your best. study for 45mins then take 15mins breaks. good luck. i'm sure you'll destroy the exams. :D

p.s - i was watching last nights champion match between barca and AC milan. barca got DESTROYED ma istidhi?. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

SomaliPhilosopher;920424 wrote:
I for all all intents and purposes bring back to life another dead Alpha thread. Well, now I lost interest..

what are you talking about? i've posted continuously on this thread since i started it back in October 2012. LOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;920426 wrote:
Hey Imam Oba,

i hope you've completed your studies. its always difficult to concentrate but try your best. study for 45mins then take 15mins breaks. good luck. i'm sure you'll destroy the exams.
:D

p.s - i was watching last nights champion match between barca and AC milan. barca got DESTROYED ma istidhi?. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah im finished i was prepering myself for a seminar i have tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tips nabadoon.

LOL game waalan sow maha did you see when suley montari scored, and this dude where screaming SULEEEEY and the crowd was like MOOONTAAARI,

SomaliPhilosopher;920431 wrote:
Forget it, I was trying to avoid this bureaucratic procedure

while your at it too, please leave, and don't post on this thread. ma fahantahay?

Haatu;920434 wrote:
Eeen, Barca didn't get destroyed, they were just outsmated tactically
:D

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuuoow,

baal ii waaran sxb? xageed ka dhacday ayamahan wa lagu wayeey ee

i hope you've recovered from that NASTY cold that gave you the worst and most retarded Somali accent of all time. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;920433 wrote:
Yeah im finished i was prepering myself for a seminar i have tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tips nabadoon.

LOL game waalan sow maha did you see when suley montari scored, and this dude where screaming SULEEEEY and the crowd was like MOOONTAAARI,

SULEEEEY MOONTAAARI! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

awesome player. very talented and a smart player too. he reminds me of Didier Deschamps LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;920443 wrote:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuuoow,

baal ii waaran sxb? xageed ka dhacday ayamahan wa lagu wayeey ee

i hope you've recovered from that NASTY cold that gave you the worst and most retarded Somali accent of all time. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's what happens when you learn Somali in qurbaha surrounded by people from Somaliweyn. I have a beige accent as a result, but it's still better than yours :D I used that nasty 'Cold' as an excuse not to go work today, and whilst I was at it I quit too :D

Oba, yeah I saw. She was so and so.

Sida kale, lafahiin? Bashbash iyo barwaaqo sow ma'aho?