Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

said:

Keeping up with the joneses is tiring and the reason why people are in debt and unhappy. Interesting read and no I don't suffer from it. Lmao at FOMO
:D

"Relax, enjoy and appreciate what you do have instead of always looking at what others have and feeling bad about yourself."

Excellent advice on point.

loool@Blue,

its crazy this condition. im not FOMO suffer but seeing how obessed people with other people's life is crazy. people snapchatting actual real time experiences is madness. what happened to living in the moment? people in the west need help. im socially alienated. if you're not on the social media and posting little exposes of your life, you cease to exist.

said:

so much hype surrounding the new Batman v Superman movie. i think I'll go and see it on friday.

how can Batman even go against Superman? technically speaking Superman isnt a man, he's an alien. loool

what a load of crap. a waste of time. no fight took place. weak characters. plot holes galore.

said:

loool@Blue,

its crazy this condition. im not FOMO suffer but seeing how obessed people with other people's life is crazy. people snapchatting actual real time experiences is madness. what happened to living in the moment? people in the west need help. im socially alienated.
if you're not on the social media and posting little exposes of your life, you cease to exist.

True indeed but it's how you look at it. With everything moderation is key even snapchatting. The problem is when you're documenting every lil step you make that's too much and takes you away from the moment.

said:

Screenshot_28-768x674.png

Screenshot_29-768x657.png

Screenshot_30-300x257.png

Screenshot_31-768x658.png

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Screenshot_34.png

Sad reality of nowadays.

Goodluck with all of your endeavours. Take care Alpha see you around :)

Tallaabo   

I think Donald Trump has FOMO. I watched a programme about him on Sky news and it was revealed he protested when Forbes magazine ranked him somewhere between 250 and 300. He claimed he is a lot richer as his name alone is worth $2.5 billion :-D