Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Cadale;986296 wrote:
waraa is that the NFD accent? I swear to god i couldnt understand the story lahjadu adakaa

Yeah. What's hard about it? I even translated some of the tricky words...

Safferz   

Apophis;986307 wrote:
You need that huh?

I see you've never met a girl before, huh? Makeup is an accessory, it's fun to play with different colours and textures, and even someone with supermodel good looks is more put together and polished with some makeup on.

Safferz   

Apophis;986320 wrote:
The plastic Barbie doll look is off putting.

I agree, I never said anything about looking overdone with caked on makeup. But playing up your natural features is great. Most guys have no clue about about makeup, and would be surprised to learn how many products go into a "no makeup" look lol.

Reeyo   

Saf, I only wear vaseline and eyeliner. :D

I found out a funny fact Alpha might appreciate today, according to a conversation I over heard, there is a sub-clan called 'Adan madoobe'= which literally translates as Black Black :D

Can someone else add any other subclan's english literal meanings?

Reeyo;986326 wrote:

I found out a funny fact Alpha might appreciate today, according to a conversation I over heard, there is a sub-clan called 'Adan madoobe'= which literally translates as Black Black
:D

Can someone else add any other subclan's english literal meanings?

actually Adan Madoobe translates as ''Black Adams''. they rank rather highly within Beesha Haradan. :cool:

article-2509339-196EA52600000578-178_634

A group of law students were at the centre of a racism row today after they 'blacked up' for a fancy dress drinking session. The 'Beerienteering' event, organised by The Edinburgh University Law Society, had an Around The World fancy dress code. But four members sparked outrage after pictures emerged of them dressed as Somali pirates with their faces painted black.

500full.jpg

Safferz   

Safferz;986289 wrote:
I'm officially on a no-buy until mid-December... when I hand in my last paper of the semester, I intend to spend an ungodly amount of money on makeup
:P
If I can hold out that long lol.

Tallaboww, I didn't even last 24 hours :(

2hfnclw.png

2ivzj9i.png

YOLO!

Safferz   

Haatu;986592 wrote:
This is from another group of students somewhere up in those barren highlands

Wow, that vid and the blackface costumes Alpha posted is the stuff I'd expect from frat 'bros' at American colleges. When I was an undergrad, we actually had a blackface Halloween costume incident as well, where some white guys decided to dress up as the Jamaican bobsled team from Cool Runnings and they were actually awarded 'best costume' at a campus event. We had a university-wide townhall meeting to discuss it and wider issues of racism on campus, and it was the biggest sh*tshow ever, with white folks showing up just to defend the morons. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens every Halloween, and the sexist/rape chants are not unusual in frat culture. Not sure how similar the UK is in this, though.

Haatu   

Safferz;986639 wrote:
Wow, that vid and the blackface costumes Alpha posted is the stuff I'd expect from frat 'bros' at American colleges. When I was an undergrad, we actually had a blackface Halloween costume incident as well, where some white guys decided to dress up as the Jamaican bobsled team from Cool Runnings and they were actually awarded 'best costume' at a campus event. We had a university-wide townhall meeting to discuss it and wider issues of racism on campus, and it was the biggest sh*tshow ever, with white folks showing up just to defend the morons. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens every Halloween, and the sexist/rape chants are not unusual in frat culture. Not sure how similar the UK is in this, though.

I don't see the outrage of people dressing up to look black. If they want to paint their faces, let them.