Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tallaabo;965446 wrote:
;)
;) Just nod off whilst your guest is still talking and then they will be embarrassed enough to leave.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@Tallaaboz

inaar,

don't you just hate it when things like this happen? :P

Tallaabo;965449 wrote:
The people are not criminals but surely they have got more greedier.

we (TELESOME and Alz) agreed that i'll send $26 to the criminal's number.....topping it up to $80............. then the TELESOM will transfer the $80 to my ZAAD account. in effect, i'll be using my money to get my money back. this is UNACCEPTABLE walahi.

Carafaat   

What the hell is the IGAD Sheick Technical Veterniry School. Couldnt they make up a better name for the school? I just received an email regarding their college program.

sheik-vertanry.png

IGAD SHEIKH TECHNICAL VETERINARY SCHOOL(ISTVS) offers a new 4-year course, awarding University of Nairobi Bachelor in Science in Dry-land Economics and Agro-ecosystem Management (BSc DEAM) and ISTVS also offers a 3-year courses, awarding Makerere University higher Diplomas in Livestock Health Sciences (DLH), and in Livestock Product Development and Entrepreneurship (DLPDE).

For further information please find attaching files, if you interest please apply as soon as quick the time

chilling at yards with two of my qurbo-joog friends. one is a TOTAL bullshitter and one of those SL 'saviours' with all the answers, if you will. the other, i reckon, has been injected with all sorts for his schizophrenia. balse, the atmosphere is jolly good and we're having a discussion about how to improve the SL Republic. i'm listening intently right now. i will give my commentary very soon.

Carafaat   

Waryahe, just engage with your guest, rather then quitly observing, listening and analysing them without any interaction. :D

Carafaat;965501 wrote:
Waryahe, just engage with your guest, rather then quitly observing, listening and analysing them without any interaction.
:D

the power dynamics are skewed against me right now. i'm the host you see and cannot inject with my fiery 'isms'. observing and mentally dissecting the thoughts of my enemies gives me the edge over them. the SL 'saviours' is talking too much and alienating my other guest. i will have to intervene soon. :P

please advise.

Al.

Carafaat;965523 wrote:
Waa qoloma kan SL raba inu badbaadiyo?

waa beesha haradaan and he's apparently very close to the top echelon of the Kulmiye regime. kan kale ee irbadu aay ku mudantahay was huunada.

Carafaat;965548 wrote:
Change topic to something more light. My Beesha Haradaan friends don't mind talking about any topic. Ask him questions on light business or political topic. For example, ask him what he thinks of the balance in the SL cabinet.
:D

LOL@Inaadeero Arafat,

the huuno guy left about an hour again. the guy just couldn't handle the intense discussion. he was so out of his depth, ma garatay? we're (Alz & Beesha haradaan SL 'saviour') now discussing ways forward for SL using various epic scenes from Hollywood blockbuster films to each illustrate our concluding remarks. he's gone for the Batman Begins & Trilogy and I've used yet another one of those international art house foreign films (the secret in their eyes) to illustrate my point. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...:P:D

Carafaat;965496 wrote:
What the hell is the
IGAD
Sheick Technical Veterniry School. Couldnt they make up a better name for the school? I just received an email regarding their college program.

sheik-vertanry.png

perhaps IGAD is funding this mashruuc? :P

N.O.R.F   

Alpha,

Whats this I heard last night about the new Somaliland driving license? Also, can one use roaming when in SL? Will my KSA number work inaar?