Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

old skool.

p.s - technically not very old skool................. balse old skool according to my age and time spent in the music industry. :P

PISSED OFF y'all. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i was involved in a minor car accident a while back. i barely scraped her and it wasn't even my fault balse i still i apologised to the woman. i gave her the option of whether she'd like to go for a hospital check-up but she said she was alright. NOW, some officer called my number to say that they are starting an investigation of the incident. its been almost 4 weeks walahi. i told him to f off....... and further added, if this matter persist, i will have her arrested for defamation or any charge i could find within the statute books. :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;963465 wrote:
PISSED OFF....:mad::mad::mad:

i've mistakenly sent $80 to the wrong number via ZAAD (mobile money transfer). the prick is going to turn this into a mashruuc. he won't send maanto dhaan ee watch.

:mad::mad::mad:

7 FULL days later.................... and i'm no closer to getting my $80 back. the saqaajaan decided to spend $26 of the dosh. telesom have cancelled his ZAAD pending the investigation and have ONLY offered me $54 :mad:. he had the audacity to call me and apologies. WTF? apparently, he spent the $26 because he wife was giving birth. WTF :mad::mad:

SL is a nation of criminals ee sida uula soco. :mad:

Alpha Blondy;965323 wrote:
it's almost midnight and my guest isn't getting the hint to leave.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm getting PISSED! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;965323 wrote:
it's almost midnight and my guest isn't getting the hint to leave.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

;);) Just nod off whilst your guest is still talking and then they will be embarrassed enough to leave.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;965196 wrote:
7 FULL
days later.................... and i'm no closer to getting my $80 back. the saqaajaan decided to spend $26 of the dosh. telesom have cancelled his ZAAD pending the investigation and have ONLY offered me $54 :mad:. he had the audacity to call me and apologies. WTF? apparently, he spent the $26 because he wife was giving birth. WTF :mad::mad:

SL is a nation of criminals ee sida uula soco
. :mad:

The people are not criminals but surely they have got more greedier.