Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

N.O.R.F;965711 wrote:
Alpha,

Whats this I heard last night about the new Somaliland driving license? Also, can one use roaming when in SL? Will my KSA number work inaar?

inaar,

maalin wanaagsan, ma garatay? :P

i heard couple of 'youts' from beesha haradaan clan were given the contract to produce the SL driving license. apparently, according, to one of my friends (il yare galbeed), they have no clue what they're doing. balse, i suspect he's hating on them. i think most people are hating on y'all beesha haradaan folks, ma garatay? my beesha haradaan friend, who came to visit Alz's residence yesterday, was telling me they're doing BIG things and i think this is the truth. :P:cool:

i'm using a provisional license to roam these rule-less streets, inaar. :P

Re: KSA number will not work, i'm afraid. there's no inter-connectivity between the networks. there's a ROAMING service provided by telesom called 'MUSHAAX'. balse, i'm not sure about SOMTEL. i can look into this for you, ma garatay? :P

N.O.R.F;965718 wrote:
Inaar, please answer my questions.

aar, baal tan eega? :o

don't get your nigis in a twist, ma garatay? :cool:

what's the hurry, inaar? :mad:

^ NORFooow, inaar,

are you moving to the SL Republic? it would be excellent to have you here, waalahi. you're a civilised guy, ma garatay? we could do so much for our country with you at the helm ee sida uula soco. :P

ramadan should be interesting this year ruunti. last year my big bro and big sister were here with Alz. without their supervision, can Alz be trusted to observe all 30 days this year? YES he can. he's grown up, ma garatay?. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ramadan in the SL Republic is AWESOME walahi. everyone is so happy. there is peace and things are very calm. the whole country is in a good mood and the people are always more friendlier. working is hard, if truth be told, balse, its flexible. e.g - i worked from 12pm to 6pm last year. bacdal iftar is awesome. af-fur is always nice and delicious...:P. i usually go to the taraweeh prayer for the last 10 nights........and always observe the night of power (odd nights, ma garatay? :P). eid is EXCELLENT....and i celebrate in STYLE. hope you're here for this year.....!

COME BACK Y'ALL.......,dee

Safferz - misssing in Dhagax-buur. last location UNKNOWN. feared dead.

C&B - in xamar. it's not safe. 87% chance of certain death within a month.

Apo - in the middle eastern. last known location in a hotel. he feared for his health due to hotel food.

Haatu - in london. finished exams. enjoying holz before uni. the little pig has a great future ahead of him.

SPooow - we don't know. we don't care. we don't want to know. :P

wadani - st catherines, Ontario. stuck in a 9-5 job. i pity the guy. performing below his potential.

D.O.C - come back inaar. i've kinda missed your jokes.

QansaxMeygaag - a script of one of the above. lying low and will soon emerge.

Reeyo - single mother living in one of those council estate in east.london. accesses internet via internet cafe.

Alpha - in Somaliland. depressed and faces occupational immobility. hates his job. lost hope.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

N.O.R.F   

I intend to be there for a couple of weeks ma garatay? Looking forward to it balse I have to return before Eid :(

Ninyow iga any govnt roles ma garatay?

i just wrote myself my salary. i wonder how many of you can say you can do that? :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm out of this office, y'all. see you this evening.

Juxa   

Alpha is a force runtii, wuxuu ilbax ka dhigey halheyska ma garatay iyo inaar!

waadh alfoow inaar sanbuusada iska yaree magaratay, nin calool weyn cidi ma dooneyo inaar

Tallaabo   

Juxa;965742 wrote:
Alpha is a force runtii, wuxuu ilbax ka dhigey halheyska ma garatay iyo inaar!

waadh alfoow inaar sanbuusada iska yaree magaratay,
nin calool weyn cidi ma dooneyo inaar

Alpha will be very angry ee sidaa ula soco inaar.

angry-fat-guy-o.gif

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;965558 wrote:
perhaps IGAD is funding this mashruuc?
:P

IGAD is not funding the vet school but they are entrusted to manage it by the European Union which is funding it. The aim of the EU is to make this school a centre of excellence for the benefit of the entire IGAD region.

in the last hour.....i was involved in 3 different fights with 3 different peoples. i'm not hurt nor PISSED off though. i WON all 3 fights. i've become FOUL and one of the most feared individuals in the SL Republic. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...:P:D

another meeting at the Ambassador hotel, y'all. i have to go and pretend to be important for another hour or so. at this rate, i'll exhaust my 'acting important' threshold, ma istidhi? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

see y'all around.

Alz.