Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Muna Nuur

AYOUB   

Alpha, I don't know. I can send the scouts, if your interest is serious.

Sharmarke, ever considered change of name to something appropriate?

AYOUB;876068 wrote:
Alpha, I don't know. I can send the scouts, if your interest is serious.

send your scouts in their dozens my dear friend, we must know what tribe is capable of sending their daughters to fight for the gaal, the shame!, mind you, during the now ever infamous black hawk incident, many women from medina district were fighting so i'm not surprised there dee. this is off the utmost urgency. i wouldn't ask if it wasn't necessary AYOUB.

Oz   

I don't know what to say about Muna, Let GOD be the judge. She looks one tough cookie thou..

Abwaan   

Yaab badanaa, yartan maxaa laga rabaa she is fighting Afghanistan's Al Shabab version. Please come to Somalia Muna when your finish your duties in Afghanistan.

Wadani   

I've truly lost respect for a couple of you who I used to hold in high esteem. I can't believe any of you would condone this. Wallahi its mind boggling.

Wadani;876252 wrote:
I've truly lost respect for a couple of you who I used to hold in high esteem. I can't believe any of you would condone this. Wallahi its mind boggling.

+1000

the freedom to choice has ruined our women.

Wadani;876252 wrote:

Wadani what do you mean?

Wadani   

This self-hating piece of trash joins an oppressive occupying force that terrorizes afghan civilians daily to prove that she isn't a terrorist to American bigots , all the while paradoxically claiming to be a devout Muslim. The irony is almost too much to bear.

Wadani;876282 wrote:
This self-hating piece of trash joins an oppressive occupying force that terrorizes afghan civilians daily to prove that she isn't a terrorist to American bigots , all the while paradoxically claiming to be a devout Muslim. The irony is almost too much to bear.

LoL soo adiguba kuma dhexnoolid Wadan aan dadka badankoodba aan Diin laheen, ilahayna aaminsaneen? Oo maxaad qoftaan iska shaqeesaneyso, karabtaa?

P.S. Aniga waxaan oron la'haa qoftaan bilad hala siiyo, Secretary of Defense na Somalia halooga dhigo. :) Waa fikradeyda. :)

American female soldiers get raped with impunity on daily basis by same soldiers that are serving with . Let's hope she doesn't become statistics and dishonorably discharged for protesting.

Wadani   

Nin-yaaban ileen waxaad tahay simpleton. How can you draw a moral equivalence between living amongst gaalos, and joining an occupying force that kills and maims innocent civilians? That makes absolutely no sense wat so ever.

Wadani   

loool, are you serious? Please explain exactly how i am directly benefitting from the war in afghanistan. I am grateful for the opportunities given to me by Canada, but like millions of my fellow Canadians and North Americans I'm opposed to the wars in Iraq and afghanistan, and the one looming in Iran.