Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Muna Nuur

Wadani;876293 wrote:
Nin-yaaban ileen waxaad tahay simpleton. How can you draw a moral equivalence between living amongst gaalos, and joining an occupying force that kills and maims innocent civilians? That makes absolutely no sense wat so ever.

LoL if you could justify living among gaalos atheists (atheists are worse than Gaalo), than i am sure Muna could justify for serving in the military. And besides, she's not in a combat role, she is a medic.

Wadani   

Mida kale, wat do u mean by 'being sustained by gaalos'? I work a decent job and pay taxes, so in fact i'm the one helping to sustain the canadian government, not the other way around buddy.

Wadani;876295 wrote:
loool, are you serious? Please explain exactly how i am directly benefitting from the war in afghanistan. I am grateful for the opportunities given to me by Canada, but like millions of my fellow Canadians and North Americans I'm opposed to the wars in Iraq and afghanistan, and the one looming in Iran.

if i might also add that you're full Canadian citizen who has embraced Canadian values like freedom of speech. is Apo against this most sacred of values? of course he/she is as he/she is restricting you from expressing a constitutionally guaranteed right.

Wadani   

Nin-Yaaban;876297 wrote:

LoL if you could justify living among
gaalos
atheists (atheists are worse than Gaalo), than i am sure Muna could justify for serving in the military. And besides, she's not in a combat role, she is a medic.

Ok so let's follow your train of thought then.

My justification for living in Canada: There was a civil war in my country so my family came here seeking a better life. In general we are treated well by the 'gaalos' and we in turn treat them well.

Muna's justification for joining the U.S. army: 9/11 happened, and I was so ashamed of being a Muslim i had to find a way of proving to American Islamophobes that I wasn't a terrorist. What better way than joining the Army, and going overseas to kill my fellow co-religionists in afghanistan. I am now a true American accepted among my peers; I know this cuz they've given me the honorary privilege of peeing within eyeshot.

Wadani;876298 wrote:
Mida kale, wat do u mean by 'being sustained by gaalos'? I work a decent job and pay taxes, so in fact i'm the one helping to sustain the canadian government, not the other way around buddy.

So what's the difference? That tax money you so proudly pay is being used to occupy/kill those poor people. There is enuff blame to go around if you wanna go that route. And besides, how much of a Wadani are you, if you are sustaining Gaalos (your word) and not doing the same for your country?

Wadani   

Apophis, There is nuthing wrong with asking elementary questions from time to time. But there is something wrong with preventing someone from excersing a fundamental right, in this case freedom of speech, on the premise that he or she is conscientiously objecting to a course of action taken by an entity who happens to be his benefactor in some ways.

Wadani   

Nin-Yaaban;876303 wrote:
So what's the difference? That tax money you so proudly pay is being used to occupy/kill those poor people. There is enuff blame to go around if you wanna go that route. And besides, how much of a Wadani are you, if you are sustaining Gaalos (your word) and not doing the same for your country?

The difference is this my brother.....choice!!! I did not choose for my taxes to be used in such ways. That's dictated by the Gov. As for Muna she chose to join the army. See the difference???

Wadani;876307 wrote:
The difference is this my brother.....choice!!! I did not choose for my taxes to be used in such ways. That's dictated by the Gov. As for Muna she chose to join the army. See the difference???

Umm, yea i see the difference. But you also do have a choice to not work....or even better yet, go back to our WADAN.....so ur tax money wouldn't be used to kill Muslims. But of course, we all do know that wont happen, just as much as Muna wont stop doing what she's doing.

Wadani;876301 wrote:
Ok so let's follow your train of thought then.

My justification for living in Canada: There was a civil war in my country so my family came here seeking a better life. In general we are treated well by the 'gaalos' and we in turn treat them well.

Muna's justification for joining the U.S. army: 9/11 happened, and I was so ashamed of being a Muslim i had to find a way of proving to American Islamophobes that I wasn't a terrorist. What better way than joining the Army, and going overseas to kill my fellow co-religionists in afghanistan. I am now a true American accepted among my peers; I know this cuz they've given me the honorary privilege of peeing within eyeshot.

And where did you read that? She didn't say anything about killing Muslims or being ashamed of her faith. But if you read, she say's

The decision to become a medic was a simpler one: “I wanted to help people.”

Wadani   

Nin-Yaaban;876311 wrote:
And where did you read that? She didn't say anything about killing Muslims or being ashamed of her faith. But if you read, she say's

“I said to myself, do I want people to think my family is full of terrorists? Do I want people to view my religion like we’re all terrorists? I wanted to fight back, so that’s one of the main reasons I joined [the Army].”

“Once you’re outside the wire, anything can happen,” said Nur. “I want the world to know that my medics go out there and have to be combat soldiers, whether they’re male or female.”

Wadani;876312 wrote:
ok cool, but next time dont tell me to move to Somalia/land if i wanna express myself, kapiish? lol.

Fair enuff, Adigana gabdhaha fiic fiican oo geesiyiinta ah waxba haka sheegin. :)