Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Unuka Prof says Puntlanders: the best people for the .....

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;875557 wrote:
Zack first he was praising cabdilahi yusuf as some sort of hero the man who contributed to the destruction of Somalia and Mogadishu. Than he goes on on that the Prime Minister should be from puntland and the puntland clan is the engine of Somalia thus with out Puntland there is no Somalia government. All all in all he is mad in love with a particular clan. Than he continues talking about his own clan that his clan are behind the major suicide bombings in Mogadishu i dont know what to think of this Togane guy.

Abdullahi Yusuf co-founded TFG at national reconciliation and now it's a federal government recognized by the world while it was SNM that left USC to destroy Mogadishu and Somalia, get your facts straight.

Togane can be in love with who he wants, he's simply using facts to support this what are you using? We need government!

Somalia;875558 wrote:
Abdullahi Yusuf established TFG and now it's a federal government recognized by the world while it was SNM that left USC to destroy Mogadishu and Somalia, get your facts straight.

Togane can be in love with who he wants, he's simply using facts to support this what are you using? We need government!

Cabdilahi Yusuf Government was created and established in Kenya Nairobi and he was selected by warlords in a pig farm so much for i created the TFG. The TFG got more legitimacy in Somalia when Sharif was elected and 250 ARS parliamentarians were added to the existing Parliament. When former Islamists ICU joined the TFG it became more inclusive and the last year or so more stakeholders were added when the road map was established. Now that led now to a more inclusive government. When Cabdilahi Yusuf was told to resign by jendayi frazer 70% of xamar was in the hands of Shabaab. Its the work of Sh sharif and the current Hassan sheikh that brought Somalia back hassan sheikh already welcomed the first faction of the xisbal islam into the new Somalia and Kismayo already fell yesterday.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;875559 wrote:
Cabdilahi Yusuf Government was created and established in Kenya Nairobi and he was selected by warlords in a
pig farm
so much for i created the TFG. The TFG got more legitimacy in Somalia when Sharif was elected and 250 ARS parliamentarians were added to the existing Parliament. When former
Islamists ICU joined the TFG it became more inclusive
and the last year or so more stakeholders were added when the road map was established. Now that led now to a more inclusive government.
When Cabdilahi Yusuf was told to resign by Jendaye fraizer 70% of xamar was in the hands of Shabaab. Its the work of Sh sharif and the current Hassan sheikh that brought Somalia back hassan sheikh already welcomed the first faction of the xisbal islam into the new Somalia and Kismayo already fell yesterday.

In a stadium, we all saw the tapes, lies only get you far in Somaliland since itself is a lie. And Sheikh Shariif left his seat saying he could not have been there without him.

And again, more lies. 60% of Mogadishu was under Al-Shabaab before Abdiweli Mohamed Ali and Badbaado Qaran, today it's all free, the work of Somali troops and more importantly AMISOM, so no, it was not the work of Sheikh Shariif cause he had 2 prime ministers before him, and they both failed.

And the current president trusts him to an extent that he sends him to represent Somalia at the UN General Assembly. Both of these facts must hurt you a lot. Well what can I say Xaaji, when you win you just gotta stay winning.

Also, the TFG didn't become more inclusive when ARS joined cause they failed to do what the international community wanted, bring in Al-Shabaab to the negotiating table.

As for Togane, why you hate him is simply known, but he's an individual with opinions, if you can't refute them with facts, then I guess you have to go Somaliland style. :D Good luck with your lies mate.

Lol sh sharif waged a jihaad fi sabililah against Cabdilahi Yusuf and the Ethiopians when he was President of the TFG he was just being diplomatic. The same way he was very diplomatic when Meles died and said that they use to see things from the same perspective despite their past records. So now you are telling us Cabdi cawar liberated Somalia from Shabaab with his Badbaado qaran:D this is hilarious. Where were the Puntland troops when it comes to fighting against shabaab i haven't seen them. They were not involved when Marka was being liberated nor when Mogadisho was being liberated or when kismayo was liberated. Well in a few days Somalia will have a new prime minister that was like a good way to end the old transitional period along with cabdi cawar last speech at the UN so consider his last speech at the UN Gen Assembly as the end of his career. As for Togane i dont like Togane not just because he praised a man who led his country be invaded. But because Togane, in one of his silly poems insulted also the wife and family members of professor Cali Khalif galaydh.

Mario B   

Lol @ this thread, it just brings out the my "clan is better than yours" bigots.:D

But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself. [Quran 23:53]

Somalia   

Xaaji - Togane waa nin mudan, how come you are defending Sheikh Shariif more than him, I mean you even admit he is a hypocrite, but I like Shariif so I don't go in on him that much! Also Togane if you remember is a kacaandiid, now I recognize that the kacaan opposition era really wasn't a principle was it, it was for the betterment of a few and he is saying to you, Puntland is trying to better Somalia for everyone, federal government is an inclusive government unlike what came before it, I am glad Puntland is a founding member. I am telling you all of this progress happened under Badbaado Qaran and Sheikh Shariif was indeed president, Abdiweli has not worked in Puntland in his life, he chose to work for Somalia and his achievements are written in ink and recognized in the 4 corners of the world, who's leaders he met with, why deny him that, but for you to make cuts in history it's just not realistic mate! :D

This is why the new prime minister must be a man without any bad history, an educated man who has a record of achievements, we can't afford newbies at this present moment, I am thinking you concur eh?

Mario B - no more Khaatumo cheerleading mate? :D mashallah.

Mario B   

Somalia;875566 wrote:
Mario B
[/b]
- no more Khaatumo cheerleading mate?
:D
mashallah.

I'm against clan federalism, but I support 18 regions federalism. Much more democratic.:D

Mooge   

Mario B;875571 wrote:
I'm against clan federalism, but I support 18 regions federalism. Much more democratic.
:D

isn't clan federalism better than sub-clan federalism? loool.

Mario B   

Mooge;875590 wrote:
isn't clan federalism better than sub-clan federalism? loool.

18 regions federalism is better than sub-clan federalism because minority clans will be protected from tyranny of the majority by regional and federal constitutions that guarantee political participation.

Mooge   

you are forgetting that clan has no boundaries and goes down to the grandfather level. loool. who protects the minority inside one of the 18 regions. doesn't your minority majority thing apply to them too? where do you stop ninyoow with sub-clan clan stuff?

Mario B   

you are forgetting that clan has no boundaries

Regions have boundaries, so within each region, a provisional parliament and an elected Governor will come out and govern the particular region. Example Lower Shebelle with it's capital Barawa will self govern in a federal system. :)

Mooge   

are you saying bigger regions can't have parliament or elected officials? if your case against some of the 18 regions joining and forming bigger states is that minorities are not protected, then your argument falls flat because the smaller regions have minorities too, and the majority in each of the 18 regions can still manipulate the process to its liking i.e governor will be from majority, most parliamentarians will still be from majority. loool

you failed to make sense mario. i hope i showed you the flaws of your argument.

Mario B   

Mooge;875624 wrote:
are you saying bigger regions can't have parliament or elected officials? if your case against some of the 18 regions joining and forming bigger states is that minorities are not protected, then your argument falls flat because the smaller regions have minorities too, and the majority in each of the 18 regions can still manipulate the process to its liking i.e governor will be from majority, most parliamentarians will still be from majority. loool

you failed to make sense mario. i hope i showed you the flaws of your argument.

My first arguement was that the 18 regions is more democratic, it will mean that instead of Dr Faroole being the Governor of regions and lands that he never visited he can just have the pleasure of being the Governor of Nuugal. :D Bari [bosaso] will have it's on Governor and so will Mudug [ Galkayo]. Minorities in this system are much more near the centre of power than your convulated 2.5 regions. It also mean it will take away the need to redraw the Somali map along clan lines.

Xaaji Xunjuf;875559 wrote:
Cabdilahi Yusuf Government was created and established in Kenya Nairobi and he was selected
by warlords in a pig farm so much for i created the TFG
. The TFG got more legitimacy in Somalia when Sharif was elected and 250 ARS parliamentarians were added to the existing Parliament. When former Islamists ICU joined the TFG it became more inclusive and the last year or so more stakeholders were added when the road map was established. Now that led now to a more inclusive government. When Cabdilahi Yusuf was told to resign by jendayi frazer 70% of xamar was in the hands of Shabaab. Its the work of Sh sharif and the current Hassan sheikh that brought Somalia back hassan sheikh already welcomed the first faction of the xisbal islam into the new Somalia and Kismayo already fell yesterday.

I see the fact of the puntland clan success is getting to your head, I would expect nothing less seeing as how the puntland clan has position itself to the most favorable position post transition...as an equal member of the road map it has shown that it is beyond a clan enclave such as the fairland in the north, AY was elected by the same process as sheik sharif in a crowded stadium in nairobi , I was actually there when this happened, so beyond an emotional outburst I see you bring nothing to the table, I would suggest taking a break from these forums .. perhaps the green leave your people are fond of could be of some help.