Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Kismaayo 2.0

Jacpher   

Al Shabaab left the city and the Fufu troops are not there yet so the thugs are out in the streets looting the police stations and government properties vacated by AS. AS left but not with their hitman. Remember those early days 06 in Muqdisho where every other night, oday maskiin or someone is gunned down and no one knows why or who was behind it. I hope I am wrong but that horrible fate is about to start in Kismaayo. Three oday have been killed in the city and no one has any idea why or who is behind. Military airplanes circle the city airspace, ships raining rockets into the city and FUFU troops sitting just outside the city, Madhamaato. AS have left for Jamaame yet the bombing continues. Who is the target of the shelling??

Mooge   

we hope peace and prosperity follows this violence. kismayo needs a break from warlords, shabab killers, foreign mercenaries and fufu troops.

Apophis;875364 wrote:
WTF do u mean Fufu? Kenya has saved the Jubbas and it should be recognised.

I guess it would've been too hard to call 'em Kenyan troops. I say let 'em enjoy their lil Shah in Kismaayo. :)