Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Stop going off topic....

chubacka   

Some woman told me today "idiga lugadah kugu yaar" excuse the spelling. Now if I say my somali is crap that's one thing but if a random stranger tells me that, its very annoying.

chubacka   

If you are a married teacher and you find yourself dating a pupil, don't `run away` to the closest country, sparking a massive media circus, who WILL track you down as it's the stuff of editors dreams. Not-thought-out-not-worth-it.com

btw I love this off topic thread.

Narniah   

What happened to my thread? :(

The point of this thread was not for you all to post your off topic posts in here duh...Think! lol.:eek:

*annoying*:rolleyes:

I need you all to make a written promise in this thread that you do your best not to go off topic. Pledge!

Narniah   

chubacka;875097 wrote:
Some woman told me today "idiga lugadah kugu yaar" excuse the spelling. Now if I say my somali is crap that's one thing but if a random stranger tells me that, its very annoying.

Thanks for the confidence boost lol, Now I feel like my Somali isn't so bad after I read yours:p. You should join me in my Somali-english thread so you can improve your Somali language too.

Ibtisam   

Apophis, lol maybe my subconscious was feeling sorry for you. Rep power of 9, too many people you pis*sd off. hehe lol

Ooops just saw your joining date- not bad. I thought you was an old nomad Caano Geel with a new dress. You sound like him. Same views and everything, you just post more than he. :P