Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

EPAF exhumations begin in Somaliland

I am not against remembering the death you guys misunderstood me we should do that i am against these forensic Anthropology teams digging up remains of people what good does that do. I will just re open old wounds and people will just be saddened by it, we need to give it a place. Actually i lost some of my relatives very close relatives when ever i see my edo's and she shows me the picture of her 2 sons who were killed in the war in 1988, i get sick and they were only 16 and 19 when they got killed. The thought that they could have families and hang out with me just sadeness me everyday.But that said the people of Somaliland are strong people they can overcome everything with the guidance of Allah history will always be remembered atrocities committed by the former regime will always be in our thoughts. But life moves on time doesn't stand still and Somaliland moved on to. And the falling soldiers that liberated Somaliland will always remembered the innocent civilians that were killed are always on our minds. But the wounds must heal and i know Somalilanders are people who can give it a place

Somalia   

Tallaabo;875261 wrote:
I support your call for justice. No war criminal should escape justice. No community should protect war criminals, it is un-Islamic.

No, we must move on, we won't capitalize on events such as these, it's weak and therefore appeals to some people. God will exact justice.

Xaaji Xunjuf;874896 wrote:
This victim mentality needs to stop ASAP.

How long
baad ku haynaysaan
wala na laayey this is embarrassing.

So this time, XX forgot to log on from the other nickname ,,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

JB, how do I contact these people. There are 300-400 bodies or so buried at the hospital- not even buried as the naked eye can see them. I need them removed and re buried with respect to facilitate space usage. :)

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;874961 wrote:
Nothing will come if this but a waste of resources, I guess if it helps people but if whites and blacks can over their differences, surely Somalis can too. We should follow the Homegrown model that South Africans have used rather then this

One needs to find the truth in order to reconciale. That is the South African model.

Some Somalis however think one can reconciale without finding and admitting the

truth.

sad.

*Ibtisam;877968 wrote:
JB, how do I contact these people. There are 300-400 bodies or so buried at the hospital- not even buried as the naked eye can see them. I need them removed and re buried with respect to facilitate space usage.
:)

Mass grave or just graves ?? ............. I can get them for you if necessary

gooni   

Lafahan dadkoodii lama yaqaano in ingriiska loo qaado mooyee,meeshii nin caddaana faarfaaraba waa iska ag fariisanayaan.

Soomaaliya meeshaad martaba lafo dad baad ku kufaysaa ayagu miyayna soomaali ahayn?