Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Air strikes hit Alshabaab stronghold Kismayo

Air%20Force.jpg

Diyaarado Dagaal oo duqeeyay Garoonka Diyaaradaha Magaalada Kismaayo

Talaado, September 25, 2012 (HOL) — Diyaarado dagaal oo aan la garaneyn cidda iska leh ayaa maanta duqeymo xooggan ka geystay garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta gobolka Jubbada Hoose.

Diyaaradaha dagaal ayaa la sheegay in dhowr gantaal ay ku dhufteen garoonka, waxaana illaa imika la garanayn khasaaraha ka dhashay duqeyntaas.

Garoonka diyaaradaha Kismaayo ayaysan jirin wax diyaarado ah oo isticmaali jiray mudo dhowr sanadood ah, waxaana sida la sheegay garoonka uu saldhig u ahaa xoogagga Al-shabaab.

“Dhowr gantaal ayay diyaaraduhu ku dhufteen garoonka, waxaana arkay uuro ka baxeysa garoonka, mana garanayo khasaaraha ka dhashay,” sidaa waxa HOL u sheegay goobjooge magaciisa qariyay oo ku sugnaa meel u dhow garoonka xilligii ay duqeyntu dhaceysay.

Ma jiraan masuuliyiin katirsan Al-shabaab oo faahfaahin ka bixiyay duqeynta iyo weliba hadii uu jiro wax khasaare ah oo ka dhashay.

Duqeymahani ayaa kusoo beegmaya xilli xiisado dagaal ay ka taaganyihiin galbeed ee gobolka jubada Hoose halkaasoo ay isku horfadhiyaan ciidamada dowladda oo kaashanaya kuwa Kenya iyo Xarakada Al-shabaab.

Showqi   

This is a good hit Naxar because like the article is saying this was Al-Shabaab's military base and it hasn't been used as an airport for many years. I welcome this attack, we need to hit them hard. Everywhere where Al-Shabaab has a base (saldhig) we need to hit it hard until they give up. Because we all know Al-Shabaab refused to negotiate with our government.

By all means get them where ever they are but we are already lacking in infrastructure and kismayo's airport is one of the few actoul airports in Somalia: Mogadishu, Berbera, kismayo and one other

Showqi   

Naxar, I don't think we have any choose now since they put all their men power in Kismaayo Airport. Besides I will sacrifice infrastructure above civilian life.

Showqi brother there is no need for this, if the cant win I the ground war, I see no need for them to bomb important infrastructure, the handful of shababi they kill us not enough a justification for destroying such a place

Air strikes does the government in Mogadishu even know this is happening on its soil and (air space) if we have to follow the report no one knows if these fighter jets are Kenyan or US. Second how sure are we they are not targeting innocent civilians i raise my eyebrows.

Showqi   

Naxar, when was the last time that the average Somali citizent used Kismayo Airport? And if Al-Shabaab knows you're not gonna attack the Airport because you don't wanna damage infrastructure guess what that is exactly why they gonna station all their soldiers in the Airport. Brother this is chemotharapie, we have to attack the cancer among us regardless the material loss