Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New York: Dr. Abdiweli Mohamed Ali with dignity represents Somalia at UN summit : PICS

^^^^^Sir, you are making Soomaalidiids poorer in health and wealth. These pictures are powerful enough to cause them lose sleep and consume more of the green leaves.....Dr. Abdiwali has genuine prime ministral character and looks. I would bet my bottom dollars that is the awaited one. Wait until he goes back to Xamar.

GaadhHaye;874257 wrote:
^^^^^Sir, you are making Soomaalidiids poorer in health and wealth. These pictures are powerful enough to cause them lose sleep and consume more of the green leaves.....Dr. Abdiwali has genuine prime ministral character and looks. I would bet my bottom dollars that is the awaited one. Wait until he goes back to Xamar.

The secessionist are the worst. When did Siilanyu, Riiyaale, Egaal & Tuur ever even attended the UN Summit? :D

^^^^Sorry bro I know it hurts that Dr. Abdiweli has been accorded this respect by the Federal Government of Somalia. He is meeting world leaders while your secessionist leaders including Egaal, Tuur, Riyaale, Siilanyu have never met any world leaders nor ever spoke at the UN general assembly. Dr. Abdiweli has done this. I am sorry you are not a real country..:D

He is thanking them and they just gave him a pat on his shoulder remember they funded the TFG project they are not his equals they are his superiors he is meeting the likes of Mwai kibaki of Kenya he has troops in Somalia he is meeting haille mariam desalegn the sidamo boy he also has troops there and the UN chief who pays the salary of the soldiers and the civil servants and pays also partly the salary of the 20.000 Amisom forces.They are just asking how the project is going they do not consider cabdi cawar a leader of a sovereign and a respected state. And last but not least that was cabdi cawars last meeting lets say a good bye meeting since he has no place in Somalia since the new President took office this month of September i know its a sad day duke but give it a place son.

^^^^You are poor at spinning. Dr. Abdiweli is meeting top leaders and representing Somalia. This is a privilege that has not been accorded the secessionist Somaliland project. All these leaders know who Abdiweli is and what he has achieved, hence as you said they are thanking him. Who out of these world leaders know Siilanyu ? :D I know your hate for Puntland and its people is deep, but even you can not ignore the dignity of this man. Even you cannot ignore these pictures that no doubt hurt your clan pride and keep fuelling your deep seated hate. I hope you find solace and peace my brother..:D

Again its the last meeting enjoy while it lasts especially for Cabdi Cawar they know who he is they funded his government politically and Military financially they even know when his term ended they planned the mandate and enforced it they know him all to well they made him. They even know what he will ask them at the summit before he even arrived there:D But i know u are giving the defeat ur received from hassan sheikh a place and these pictures kinda help with that.I can understand that duke its all part of the human psychology when one has to accept defeat.

Abwaan   

General Duke;874286 wrote:
somaalia.jpg

Meeqa qof baa wax u sheegeysa Abdiweli at the same time? Kan midigta xiga makii waallaa ee Ciid la dhahayey baa? Goormaa la soo celiyey? Aaway Cumar Jamaal-na? Malla karoosay? I hope president Xasan in dadka noocaan oo kale ah uusan u oggolaan inay diplomats sii ahaadaan.:D

Somalia   

Abwaan;874328 wrote:
Meeqa qof baa wax u sheegeysa Abdiweli at the same time? Kan midigta xiga makii waallaa ee Ciid la dhahayey baa? Goormaa la soo celiyey? Aaway Cumar Jamaal-na? Malla karoosay? I hope president Xasan in dadka noocaan oo kale ah uusan u oggolaan inay diplomats sii ahaadaan.
:D

They are reviewing a speech, wtf, if anything it looks great!

1340167426705.png

Abwaan   

They might be doing that but why are they all talking and pointing at the same time. Wayba wareeriyeen Abdiweli. I don't like marka qof inta qoorta dhegtaada ka soo rito uu isku dayo inuu wax kuu tilmaamo. Whatever happened to an eye contact.:D