Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If this is how Farmaajo wants to be selected, god help Somalia.

Mooge   

is this how to put pressure on a novice president? let paid radios announce false news, hype supporters with gunfire, put the president's back against the wall and then see if it works. waaa.

walee these farmajo people are so desperate they should never ever be given any leadership position.

let us wait and see if xasan qoslaye is this guillable and maskiin. let us see if this man has the guts to say enough is enough.

Abwaan   

Farmaajo is a cheap guy, if I was president Xassan I would have given him 24 hours to leave Mogadishu. Paying IDPs failed so this time he paid the Somali tabloid website correspondents in Mogadishu.

Mayaani   

Abwaan;873522 wrote:
Farmaajo is a cheap guy, if I was president Xassan I would have given him 24 hours to leave Mogadishu. Paying IDPs failed so this time he paid the Somali tabloid website correspondents in Mogadishu.

you properly have tabloid mentality. He has right to stay Mogadishu as long he wants.

Abwaan   

Lol@Mayaani, I know he does have a right but this guy is threatening the security, do you know about the gunfire on the streets of mogadishu due to this fake news? Do you also know that Al-Shabaab can use these kind of opportunities, pretend to be part of the celebration and attack? I don't know meesha ku xanuuntay but I this guy hasno use when it comes to politics and leadership.

gooni   

Abwaan;873522 wrote:

24hours to leave muqdisho macnaha waa safiirka hobyo u fadhiya muqdisho

Abwaan;873522 wrote:

Abwaan, xikmaddi way kaa dhimatay, dee qof sidaa looma mucaarado.. :(

Yunis   

Abwaan;873522 wrote:
if I was president Xassan I would have given him 24 hours to leave Mogadishu..

Abwaan is going insane here....indha cade style

Abwaan   

Shimbir, I know that doing that will empower him balse this guy iyo maalayacnigiisa wax loo adkaysan karo ma ahan. Adigasexik ad haddii ay kigu dambayso war aadan ka fiirsan uma mashxaraddeen.:D

Abwaan   

Yunis;873557 wrote:
Abwaan is going insane here....indha cade style

Mayee Barre Hiiraale sytle.:D Soomaali iyo qabyaalad. Waryaa ninka intaad ukun ka dhigataan guriga ku sharraxado he is a public figure waxna waa laga sheegi karaa.

Yunis   

;)awoowe the threat you issued there was out of line. 24 hours to get out from his own birth place 'Xamar'...common Abwaan