Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Prime Minister Selection Effort Continues, President Back to the Drawing Board

1- Must be a block

2- Must have a political base and support to advance existing cooperation between current stakeholders

3- Must be outside of President's Islamist base

These are the criteria (or constraints for that matter) , I heard, with which the president is working

***Leaves Mooge inuu sii durugsado inta u hartay ********************

Farmaajo was a great prime minister and will be one given the opportunity again. He faces two major obstacles however . For one, his relationship with Puntland is nonexistent if not bordering hostility , and for the other, his views on federalism, the political framework on which Somalis decide to adopt are not practical. Plus he can hardly constitute the change that characterize the new president.

But I am sure history will honor him on his bold acts in shrinking the size of cabinet and bringing educated and honest men on board.

Mooge   

i know people who work at President's office and he is listening to our concerns. this nonsense about don't give it puntland, is built on clan hatred and will not bring change people want. why single out a whole region and community? isn't that breaking one of the most basic rules of reconcilliation? what kind of change is it when the same clannist odeyaal are telling you don't give it to our enemy reer hebel?

the gloves will come off if xasan qoslaye tries to divide our somali people and fall for this garbage they talking about in mogadishu.

fadhikudirir is watching very carefully ...

UZTAAD   

xiinfaniin;873203 wrote:
1- Must be a block

2- Must have a political base and support to advance existing cooperation between current stakeholders

3- Must be outside of President's Islamist base

These are the criteria (or constraints for that matter) , I heard, with which the president is working

Leaves Mooge inuu sii durugsado inta u harta
y ********************

l

lol good criterias

Somalia;873231 wrote:
If Farmaajo is selected, I welcome any necessary action by Mudane Faroole, any.

:D:D

faroole will lose this time.

Sakiin is no longer there to assist him Melez Zanawi is dead.

Somalia   

You along with others have been saying Faroole is losing since 2009 sxb, we both know this is true, what makes you think this is any different? What did Meles Zenawi help him with, if anything the ties between Ethiopia and Puntland were weaker given his alignment with greater forces, especially United Nations.

Just give me 1 time Zenawi helped him in the political arena during this road map.

Again Melez zanawi is dead Sakiin is gone Cabdi Cawar is gone no more faroole agents in Xamar the future of Somalia looks bright. Faroole was losing since 2009 he wanted the anti piracy base he lost that one to the legendary ismaciil cumar geele of Djibouti. Remember he wanted to train Puntland coast guard forces in Meles zanawis swimming pool that failed to.On the Somaliland and Somalia talks he inserted two of his agents on the TFG side this was rejected he lost that one. He than convinced the poor masses in Puntland that there is oil and we are drilling oil he lost that one to when it turned into water.He than supported cabdi cawar to be his agent in Xamar as the President that failed to. He than failed to show his face in Xamar after his defeat for the inauguration ceremony of the new president Faroole is beaten very bad.

Faroole-father-of-puntland-360x300.jpg

look at his defeated shocked face.

Somalia   

Sorry man, we are just not on the same level, you are changing stories and probably going to turn this into a clan thing. I must point out to everyone that you have failed to point out what Addis Ababa did for Faroole, we all know the international contacts he's gained, what use Ethiopia had during his term is unbeknown to me. He has a brigade size force, so how he lost I don't know, they are the most advanced forced after AMISOM even according to your fired concubine lover Matt Bryden.

Farmaajo simply is not a good option, if the president wants to sideline the only functioning administration outside Mogadishu, then he should go ahead cause Farmaajo has proven himself to not be viable in nation building, maybe he can govern when the institutions are build for him inshallah.

A_Khadar   
:D:D XX, the pic and your comments match.. Tell me what you keyword you searched to find exactly that pic, or you save any Faroole's pic in your library?

Somalia   

Shinbir Majabe;873262 wrote:
Resignation?
:D

No, actions of undermining Farmaajo until he takes clear steps to show his intentions, you can't fool me twice, no sir!

Gabbal   

Xiin-

He was never out of the drawing board. He is having individual presentations with candidates for the rest of the week. He invited three PM candidates to give foreign policy presentations today on Monday including Abwaan's candidate Dr Bashir Nur Bidar. Another candidate, Dr Abdiwali Sh. Ahmed was invited to come from Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Development Bank just yesterday and is expected to receive an interview and presentation offer sometime this week.

It seems unlikely a PM will be named this week.