Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

What the sooyaal sayid book and the late prophet Mohamed film has in common

Duufaan   

I want make clear, I am not combaring the prophet with anybody but I found similarities

These are similarities, did you find other similarities?

1) The word Shaydaan was used in both

2) Married lot of women

3) Amateurish written

4) similar tactics, style and hate

So you comparing the Prophet with the Mad Mullah? Is how the -Block see the Mad Mullah, how amazing these folks are. By the way the word shaydaan isn't even used in the book, so relax. However his poems are put into their context, he admitted he was a theif , a criminal and a coward who killed women and childern , and now somalis should feel sorry how he ended up.

" Oh, Governor Archer! I am Seyyid Mohammed! I know you! When lately I was ill treated by the Italian Government, who caused trouble between myself, the, the and the ****** by giving firearms to my enemies, I warned the Italian Government that I was offended with them on account of their ill-treatment, and that I had moved to the British side of the border to avoid all fitna (quarrels). My intention then was to send you a letter with some of my elders and a caravan j but, before this could be done, you attacked me without any cause or fault of mine, and I am oppressed. Further, the aeroplanes have oppressively attacked me, and this is a great abuse to a man in my position. You have also killed forty of my children who were infants and innocents. You are, therefore, liable for their blood-money." I have heard that you are a good man and there are others who are my enemies. Iam, therefore, quite willing to undertake your settlement."

He died a coward begging on his knees.

A_Khadar   

Of course it's for likes of you.. However I was just mentioning that I don't waste my time with reading baaaaaaaaaaac with full of milil iyo malax..

The book is for people who at least have some sort of basic education and basic resreach knowledge , who can value facts based on its self regradless to clan. Now for your likes who whosrship the Mullah out of clannism your book is that of Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac, go worship the mullah and lit to lumbs of Uunsi for him

Somalia   

I must say there's an unhealthy obsession with Sayidka on the part of Somalilanders, a very unhealthy one, he stole a few camels, he killed a few people, we all move on you know, some sub-clans in Nugaal, he halved them but you don't see anyone complaining there.

The Mad Mullah was a good poet but the old gasbag was also a cold blooded murderer, the first man who sanctioned the beheading of traditional Somali clan leader. The second man who murdered another traditional Somali leader was no other than Warlord Col. Yey.

A_Khadar   

Jaamac1975;873242 wrote:
The book is for people who at least have some sort of basic education and basic resreach knowledge , who can value facts based on its self regradless to clan. Now for your likes who whosrship the Mullah out of clannism your book is that of Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac, go worship the mullah and lit to lumbs of Uunsi for him

Don't you think you just talked about yourself? Come and again and tell me something else that you dislike Idaajaa's book but you like this one other than what you accused about others. You sound familiar mate, same as the banned psycho by the name of Aden Jaanjaan. So go on and say more...

Facts are facts boy , there is nothing you can do about , the book is well reasrched , well written and well recived, what do you have to refute the great writer Guri-Barwaaqo, you can't challenge him in anything , you are basically a novice in that part of somali history, you are just crying because you have no other fcats to defend your case. so shut the **** up.

A_Khadar   

You didn't answer my question yet other than repeating yourself.. Again, tell me something else that you dislike Idaajaa's book but you like this one other than what you accused about others.

Somalia   

Suldaanka;873249 wrote:
The Mad Mullah was a good poet but the old gasbag was also a cold blooded murderer, the first man who sanctioned the beheading of traditional Somali clan leader. The second man who murdered another traditional Somali leader was no other than Warlord Col. Yey.

Sure he did, did Abdullahi Yusuf write a poem about that too? LOL

Top 3 Secessionist obsessions

1. Sayidka

2. Siad Barre

3. Abdullahi Yusuf

This is undisputed. All three defeated them multiple times and installed fear in their spines.

Idaajaa's book and aw Jaamca are not based on any research , no refernces, no citations , nothing , just a punch of poems and few clan stories vouched by few block old farts. Thats not a book of history thats a book of "his-stories."