Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Today the Hijab is good for UK media

N.O.R.F   

Interesting how the UK public/media endlessly view the hijab as a sign of opression. But the moment the Princess is indecently exploited by French paparazzi, the newspapers use pictures like these. Now all of a sudden, having a headscarf is elegant, innocent, modest :D

558534_413235192070307_115843637_n.jpg

it just shows the weakness in the bases of their stand and how their populace is misinformed easily. pumping non sense in their heads, is a click away. the media manipulates their essence

N.O.R.F   

^She was but only wore the hijab to enter the mosque but was hijabless the rest of the time (with photos of her hijabless available). Wax fahan!

NGONGE;871249 wrote:
^^ I meant, when the story broke, was she in an Islamic country? Wax fahan.

that kate has no shame ma iistiir? how dare she wear something resembling the hijab? she's was caught in the nude. i've actually seen and inspected those top-less pictures of her, to which, i've reached the firm conclusion that white women have no virtue left or for that matter shame.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;871268 wrote:
...she's was caught in the nude.
i've actually seen and inspected those top-less pictures of her
, to which, i've reached the firm conclusion that white women have no virtue left or for that matter shame.

30sznyv.gif

guerilla   

Alpha Blondy;871268 wrote:
that kate has no shame ma iistiir? how dare she wear something resembling the hijab? she's was caught in the nude. i've actually seen and inspected those top-less pictures of her, to which, i've reached the firm conclusion that white women have no virtue left or for that matter shame.

:D

And I've reached the firm conclusion, no pun intended, that you've also inspected non-white titties, runta iska sheeg.

Nipples and shame have nothing to do with each other by the way. It's not like she was caught giving a rim job for fecks sake

guerilla;871420 wrote:
:D

And I've reached the firm conclusion, no pun intended, that you've also inspected non-white titties, runta iska sheeg.

Nipples and shame have nothing to do with each other by the way. It's not like she was caught giving a rim job for fecks sake

whether i've previously inspected non-white top-less pictures for purely inspection purposes is peripheral and besides the point i made. these things can easily be taken out of context and i think its important not to lose sight of the real point i was making. in making that point, i think its crucial to consider a number of factors which may shine a light through which to further explore these point. the point i was making is that i've actually and indeed critically inspected those top-less pictures of Kate.

Ibtisam   

What is the big deal? Now I would be shocked if the pictures revealed that in fact she is a he or she has 3 breasts but as it stands nothing new or interesting about just normal body which is the same as more that billion others. So much hoohaa about nothing and pointless. They need to rooble the press like harry. Only perverts will bother with it for a while and then even they will forget. Court case just gives it more attention n focus.