Sign in to follow this  
Garnaqsi

Shades of Grey

Mustafe   

I purchased the book having absolutely no idea what it would be about; all I heard from colleagues was that it was good. Then I got up to chapter 8 only to find it was about sex and hand cuffs. What a disappointment and a waste of $9 dollars! Looking on the bright side though, it was on special when I bought it and I didn't have to wait until the end.

Garnaqsi wouldn't that mean you have a dirty mind too since you know about that erotic novel and probably most likely also read it. Look you even made JB search for it and download it :P

Ps that song is ok it's one of those songs that you have to listen alot to start liking it.

Wadani;870637 wrote:
Blue have u read it?

Well yeah i've read it but my novel days are over i'm just not that into reading anymore. Have you read it or is this the first time you heared about it?

Wadani   

I've heard about it before. Apparently it has a cult following among middle aged white women. Seeing that i don't fall within that demographic I will probably pass on reading it.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;870634 wrote:
Ps that song is ok it's one of those songs that you have to listen alot to start liking it.

This is true. It's been on BBC Radio 1 a lot lately and grew on me somehow.