Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

The Anti-Islam film creator may go to jail

Mario B   

The receiving state is under a special duty to protect the mission premises from intrusion or damage or "impairment of its dignity"[6]

# ^ Article 41(3), Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

Mario B   

A q? for Maadey, do you justify the killing of a diplomat and his family/staff because some moron/scumbag/lowlife/felon made an anti-Islam youtube film thousands of miles away?

Mario B   

Mario B;870002 wrote:
A QUESTION? for Maadey, do you justify the killing of a diplomat and his family/staff because some moron/scumbag/lowlife/felon made an anti-Islam youtube film thousands of miles away?

questions.jpg

Maaddeey   

^ Sabr!.

Ninka in la xiro maa ka soo horjeeddaa?.

Nothing that was not Deen in the time of the Nabi won't be part of Islam. Period!, next you will saySuch and such Ayah waxaa nasaqay article this and that of the UN. alyawma akmaltu lakum diinakum.... Ma ku soo gaarin miyaa, duqa?.

Maaddeey   

Maxaa ku soo geliyey hee sheekada waraa!. Adiga sow ma ogid inaanan kula doodin kadib markaan arkay inaad jid iyo jaho toona lahayn iyo hadaladaada is burburiya daa'iman!.

Maaddeey   

Apophis, wax kasto inaad ka hadasho (cilmi u lahow ama ha u lahaan) ayaad caado ka dhigatay, almost every thread waad ku jirtaa!. Taas leee wax ku qaado.

Raamsade, abkey doolli diloow.... Heeee?. Allihii ku abuurtay aa wax ka sheegeysaye, the great Malcolm X. Aka Maalik Shabbaaz maa u daahee?.

Mario B   

Maaddeey;870139 wrote:
^ Sabr!.

Ninka in la xiro maa ka soo horjeeddaa?.

Nothing that was not Deen in the time of the Nabi won't be part of Islam.

Lol, So Maaddeey...so next time you're driving and come up a red traffic lights, you will jump them?, shouting "WHO CARES 'BOUT KUFFAR LAWS" as you nearly kill or get killed. When I said jumping lights is not only a crime but it's also sin, this is what I meant....and why? because God taught the Quran and Wisdom....something you are bereft of.

As for International Law or National law that you have pledged i.e citizenship or Visa application for national case or International law through trade law, diplomatic law by our governements etc then they all become binding.

And those who keep their pledges and their covenant, (Quran 70:32)

So next time if you or a member of your family were to recite this America pledge of allegiance for citizenship purpose, then know is it's binding...[ No, that pledge doesn't ask you to leave your faith nor asks you to participate in their shirk, it just wants you to be a good citizen, and yeah...you can peacefully oppose [ NOT IN MY NAME] their war of choice, saying that you're free from US governments actions.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Raamsade   

Maaddeey;870428 wrote:
Raamsade, abkey doolli diloow.... Heeee?. Allihii ku abuurtay aa wax ka sheegeysaye, the great Malcolm X. Aka Maalik Shabbaaz maa u daahee?.

War waa maxay Af Somaligan qaabka darran oo waxba laga fahmin?

Anyways, Malcolm X was a convicted pimp and a male prostitute and a khaniis to boot. But I'm not surprised that those facts don't dissuade you after all you are in bed with Alshabaab, the biggest purveyors of khaniisnimo in the Somali peninsula today. Anyone who tells you that we should model our society after Afghans and Saudis is flaming khaniis. As Chairman of the Committee for the Eradication of Khaniismo and Sissiness from Somali peninsula, I assure I will not put down my sword till I zap the last of your ilk. These mofos are telling our girls not to put on pretty clothes and perfumes lest they attract the attention of men. They tell men, on the other hand, to dress nicely and put on perfumes but to stay away from girls. So, who are these men impressing with their nice clothes and scents? Other men? This is pure khaniisnimo and I will not stand for it.

Raamsade   

Tallaabo;870791 wrote:
The question, is why don't Muslims protest when Jesus Christ (pbuh) or even God Almighty are regularly bad-mouthed in the West?

Because Mohammed is more than just a "prophet," he is a necessary partner to Allah. That is why the Shahada has two componenets - believe in Allah AND Mohammed. No Muslim will gain eternal salvation without first believing in Mohammed. You can't be a Muslim by believing in Allah alone. That is why slights, percieved or real, against Mohammed draw so much ire from Muslims whereas similar slights against other "prophets" slide by unnoticed.

Jacpher   

^You're starting illogical argument to reach logical conclusion. Gaal fowqal gaal like you only believes Allaah has partners.

An atheist attempting to teach Muslims their religion adiga uguma horeen. Keep on dreaming. No Muslim I know will get liberal enough to take their religious teaching from the likes of you.

By the way, aren't you supposed to be cheering for khaniisnimo since you are atheists? What's with all the gay hate? :D

Isra   

Raamsade;870803 wrote:
War waa maxay Af Somaligan qaabka darran oo waxba laga fahmin?

Anyways, Malcolm X was a convicted pimp and a male prostitute and a khaniis to boot. But I'm not surprised that those facts don't dissuade you after all you are in bed with Alshabaab, the biggest purveyors of khaniisnimo in the Somali peninsula today. Anyone who tells you that we should model our society after Afghans and Saudis is flaming khaniis. As Chairman of the Committee for the Eradication of Khaniismo and Sissiness from Somali peninsula, I assure I will not put down my sword till I zap the last of your ilk. These mofos are telling our girls not to put on pretty clothes and perfumes lest they attract the attention of men. They tell men, on the other hand, to dress nicely and put on perfumes but to stay away from girls. So, who are these men impressing with their nice clothes and scents? Other men? This is pure khaniisnimo and I will not stand for it.

LOL..I love your logic. So the Al-Shaabab are secretly in the closet.