Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Trouble in Somaliland .......Rayiga Reer Borama ee madaxweynaha Cusub ee Somaliya

Taleexi   

Abtigiis;869738 wrote:
No they can't tell. But don't you know Alpha and JB know me?

Oo sidii Xamar bay farta kugu fiiqayaan, nin waxgarad, oo feejigan baad tahay..

Taleexi;869740 wrote:
Oo Is--qa dega Xarshin iyo O-du miyaanay isku lahjad ahayn? .. size 16 waa target!

Trust me Somalilanders can tell the difference they have been dealing with these people the past 300 years they know when they see one.

gooni   

A/T, hadda ka hor waxaa is dilay labo jifo ood isku degmo tihiin,maalinbaa kuwii is laynayay mid ka mida la qabtay waa la garan waayay waxaa la yiri is sheeg wuxuu yiri anigu shkhaal baan ahay shaqo adinkuma lihi,mid baa xabad ku dhuftay oo yiri kuwaanaa noogaba daran

markii xabadii ku dhacday buu yiri bal in aniga iyo awoogayba la gubay maba ahayne maxaan u sheegtay yaysan sidii oo kale kugu dhicin

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;869744 wrote:
Mar mar haa sida awrta ayey u lugeyaan

ahahhaha, nin sida awrta u lugeeyey awood sheegay, idinkuna sidee mar mar u lugaysaan?

Taleexi   

gooni;869749 wrote:
A/T, hadda ka hor waxaa is dilay labo jifo ood isku degmo tihiin,maalinbaa kuwii is laynayay mid ka mida la qabtay waa la garan waayay waxaa la yiri is sheeg wuxuu yiri anigu shkhaal baan ahay shaqo adinkuma lihi,mid baa xabad ku dhuftay oo yiri kuwaanaa noogaba daran

markii xabadii ku dhacday buu yiri bal in aniga iyo awoogayba la gubay maba ahayne maxaan u sheegtay yaysan sidii oo kale kugu dhicin

:)

The Sage   

Abtigiis;869604 wrote:
The Sage, you are in denial. Many brainwashed disapora cyber-pundits are in denial too. You will see, the day the South gets a proper government, expect the message you see in this video not in a youtube but thousands marching in Borama, Las Anod, Buuhoodle, Badhan etc. It is why I always say SL need to come up with a fast solution or risk an internal implosion.

Edit: - The maid in this house who just overheard this youtube message insults the Awdalites: "Iyagoo SL ah ayey hadana somaliya doonayaan *baas*tariin****tani" This close relative of Faysal Ali Waraabe says. She adds "...iyaguba way na laayeen barigii siyaad barre ee waanu iska saamaxnay". There it goes. If the Awdalites look south, they will become the enemy!

My dear Abtigiis, denial is a state where one is unable to accept an empirical truth. Let me show you an example:

There is forum poster who masks his venomous feelings towards a group of people with pseudo intellectual arguments aimed at discrediting them, all the while he conveniently ignores that his own country has been in state of peril for two decades yet he will constantly tell you that his country is on the cusp of renewed former glory. Ring a bell?

In all honesty Abtigiis, I've never been able to take your arguments against Somaliland seriously ever since those disgusting comments were made about women. Any standing objectivity was thrown out the window as your true colours and feelings were shown.