Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Trouble in Somaliland .......Rayiga Reer Borama ee madaxweynaha Cusub ee Somaliya

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Borama supports union and are voicing their opinion …. So majority of Somali lander don’t believe in separation .

One dude goes on states requesting President Silaanyo and FM stop lying to their citizen , no such thing as Somali land .

Proud day to be Somalian

Abtigiis   

The views of these boramaites don't mean much. The views of Suldaanka from Oceania and that of Norf from Arabia is what matters.

But seriously, why was my post attacked but this video is left alone?

^^See wax kaa noqdeen.

Your post was not attacked---it was validated by majority of the landers in this fora.

EDIT:

I mean have you not noticed good NGONGE's effort to shoo the 'children' from your post? But the responses keep coming one after another with passion and vigor to deny the reality your reported :D. Our friends talked a good game, but after twenty plus years, the agenda of dismembering Somalia seems to have failed.

The Sage   

malistar2012;869459 wrote:
[ So majority of Somali lander don’t believe in separation

Since when do the views of a 5 selected men translate into the "majority of Somalilanders"? What ridiculous sensationalist drivel. I would hardly call this a scientific poll that doesn't even come close to portraying the mainstream views in the country.

Abtigiis   

The Sage, you are in denial. Many brainwashed disapora cyber-pundits are in denial too. You will see, the day the South gets a proper government, expect the message you see in this video not in a youtube but thousands marching in Borama, Las Anod, Buuhoodle, Badhan etc. It is why I always say SL need to come up with a fast solution or risk an internal implosion.

Edit: - The maid in this house who just overheard this youtube message insults the Awdalites: "Iyagoo SL ah ayey hadana somaliya doonayaan *baas*tariin****tani" This close relative of Faysal Ali Waraabe says. She adds "...iyaguba way na laayeen barigii siyaad barre ee waanu iska saamaxnay". There it goes. If the Awdalites look south, they will become the enemy!

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;869604 wrote:
The Sage, you are in denial. Many brainwashed disapora cyber-pundits are in denial too.
You will see, the day the South gets a proper government, expect the message you see in this video not in a youtube but thousands marching in Borama, Las Anod, Buuhoodle, Badhan etc. It is why I always say SL need to come up with a fast solution or risk an internal implosion.

Edit: - The maid in this house who just overheard this youtube message insults the Awdalites: "Iyagoo SL ah ayey hadana somaliya doonayaan *baas*tariin****tani" This close relative of Faysal Ali Waraabe says. She adds "...iyaguba way na laayeen barigii siyaad barre ee waanu iska saamaxnay". There it goes. If the Awdalites look south, they will become the enemy!

Abtigiis, your post is full of contradictions. On the one hand you are saying the public attitude in SL towards Somalia is changing(which I confirmed). And now you are saying the masses in Badhan and Borama will march for a Union? How about those in Berbera and Balidhiig? Why are you seperating the two?

Abtigiis   

Duke answered the question, I suppose. There is no point in saying conversation is changing in Borame, there has never been a conversation about secession in Awdal.

N.O.R.F   

Hadaan ahaa nin adhi iibiya it would be easy to sell adhiga magaalada meeresada oo qaad ka dargay to A&T and Xiin. :D

Let me know if anything changes on the ground gents. This is getting tedious.

Abtigiis   

Just came out of steam bath at the African village to address a nagging muscle. The guy is a Trinity Orthodox college graduate who is now doubting if religion is real. It was a good talk, but soon I learned an Og.den man was shot last night inside Hargeisa in retaliation to Iley's attack on Harshin community. So, no going out tonight.