Sign in to follow this  
Siyaasi

dangerous windy landings.

My worst nightmare is when a plane gets in a turbulence. Maybe i've watched too many planes crashing down at National Geographic. I seriously need to stop watching those programs it instills fear in you. In this matter about planes ignorance is bliss.

^Not unmanly to admit that flying scares the shrieks out of me, right? Lol. It does. I am not on that plane, and just watching it scares me.

Can't wait the day they'll invent something smoother than plane-flying to get us from a to b tout de suit. I have an idea something that runs under the sea, submarine type, that can do 300km/hr or more, pref. It'll take the edge off travelling. I will start pitching it at Dragon's den.

Dhagax-Tuur;868673 wrote:
^Not unmanly to admit that flying scares the shrieks out of me, right? Lol. It does. I am not on that plane, and just watching it scares me.

Can't wait the day they'll invent something smoother than plane-flying to get us from a to b tout de suit. I have an idea something that runs under the sea, submarine type, that can do 300km/hr or more, pref. It'll take the edge off travelling. I will start pitching it at Dragon's den.

Don't worry dude such things have nothing do with being a man or a woman, even the biggest macho man would feel powerless and scared high up in the air when something happens. Being a bit scared of flying and planes is perfectly normal that is because you know the risks and things that could go wrong, for all you know you might share a seat with a lunatic who is ready to blow himself up. Saw plenty of those on National Geographic you can't trust your fellow passengers.

Travelling under water that sounds something which needs alot of work and underground work. Underground works take a very long time and are difficult to do not to mention that it's gonna cost more money then the cost of making a plane. Who knows your idea might work you can always try, let me know how it goes.

Bluelicious;868643 wrote:
My worst nightmare is when a plane gets in a turbulence. Maybe i've watched too many planes crashing down at National Geographic. I seriously need to stop watching those programs it instills fear in you. In this matter about planes ignorance is bliss.

Since I go frequently to Nayroobi, I hate markii loo dhawaado Nayroobi. It gets turbulent after the plane passes where Koonfurta Suudaan's border is because buuraha u dhow Nayroobi. It is mini-turbulent and I keep forgetting each time until I experience again. Ducooyin ayaa bilaabaa. Nothing scarier than a plane 37,000 feet above the ground shaking violently and unexpectedly.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;868749 wrote:
Since I go frequently to Nayroobi, I hate markii loo dhawaado Nayroobi. It gets turbulent after the plane passes where Koonfurta Suudaan's border is because buuraha u dhow Nayroobi. It is mini-turbulent and I keep forgetting each time until I experience again. Ducooyin ayaa bilaabaa. Nothing scarier than a plane 37,000 feet above the ground shaking violently and unexpectedly.

Thanks for telling me that I will make sure I never go to Nairobi i'm so freaking scared of turbulence the only good thing about it is that it makes you make more prayers thus your fear of planes or turbulence is gonna bring you closer to God. You damn right about that nothing scarier then a plan shaking violently unexpected so high in the sky it makes you start thinking of your death. What makes it worse is the plane staff are not allowed to inform the passengers when something is wrong unless it's very serious like the plane is gonna crash to not upset, make them scared and to prevent chaos.

pb-120615-wallenda-739p.photoblog900.jpg

He has poorly reconstructed 'wings' too. Still a major problem.

It is human nature to fear as long as we are not standing on a solid ground. Even standing on balconies and looking down, to some humans, it is anxious feeling albeit being in a relatively safe place.