Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somalia, kingdom of 'Unuka'.

Somalia   

Tillamook;868291 wrote:
LOL @ Unukaland.

This is simply a symbol for the political maturity of a Unuka folks. May they prosper and thrive.
:D

Nigga if you are down with Unuka, then they still ain't down with you, you feel me, Unuka4Life

Mario B   

Lol, The tolka are poisoning Caarafat, soon he will be saying, to qoute Ngonge's infamous words " Clan is everything". I wouldn't careless which "monkey" is running Mogadishu, so long as there is justice and and peace. That can only come from building instituitions that will serve the interest of all Somalis. So the task of the President is building a proffessional police force, Army, judicial system, tax collecting authority and a robust National Audit office to track down every penny that comes to the government coffers.

Any national building has to be bottom up, with the government responding first, to the most neediest Somalis i.e. The hungry, the internally displaced, the homeless and the sick from the many women, children and eldery of beloved nation.

Carafaat   

Mario B;868316 wrote:
Lol, The tolka are poisoning Caarafat, soon he will be saying, to qoute Ngonge's
infamous
words "
Clan is everything
"
. I wouldn't careless which "monkey" is running Mogadishu, so long as there is justice and and peace. That can only come from building instituitions that will serve the interest of all Somalis. So the task of the President is building a proffessional police force, Army, judicial system, tax collecting authority and a robust National Audit office to track down every penny that comes to the government coffers.

Any national building has to be bottom up, with the government responding first, to the most
neediest
Somalis i.e.
The hungry, the internally displaced, the homeless and the sick from the many women, children and eldery of beloved nation.

How ignorent of you to expect justice. We just had an clan based "election", the choice was between two cousins.How will you build institutions when everything is based on clan?

Mario B   

Caraafat, whoever was going to be elected was going to come from one of the many Somali clans, untill we get universal suffrages this is the best of a bad hand. It's not where we're at that is important, it's where we are headed....

As from my previous comment, there are many important positions in the state that need filling, we can't all be president saxib. We need judges, tax collectors, auditors, police chiefs, governor of the bank and many gorvernment portfolios that the like of Samatar can fill like i.e ministry of finance, home affairs, foreign affairs, education portfolio.

Remember governance is a pyramid, they can only be one man at the top at any particular time, they are many elections to come and many political contests to be fought, so hold your horse, :Dsaxib.

AYOUB   

Carafat's angry and is venting his bitterness at "Unaka" because he got duped by Geo Samatar and lost his investment in Hiil-Daran. :) Pirate Duke had ran out of Gaas and has chosen to target "Secessionist" to drown away the "30 votes" :)

Jacpher   

^Hargeysa xaa loogu duuli? Dalka mee ka baxsan tahay?

Don't have the player, hate the game Carafaat. If you secessionist were to play as well as unuka, perhaps, meel baad gaari laheyd. Say your congrats waryee.

Suldaanka;868386 wrote:
Unuka folks earned respect when they said:
Dalkaaga difaac diidi maa, Hargeisa ku duul dooni maa!.

He was the Fighter jet pilot who refused to Bomb Hargeysa Noble man ilaahay raali haka noqdo.

malistar2012;868419 wrote:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZoSKql8aqlmV5NK3UzUf

Noting new , these are top 3 three heavyweight 1960

Genera Salad Gabeyre , President Aden Abdullah Osman Daar , General Daaud Defense Minister

General daud was the Commander of the Armed forces not the Minister of defense he was the Father of the Somali military.

Carafaat   

The Presidency is dominated by Unuka.

The Parliament by Digir iyo Muufo.

The Police is owned by the from Hobyo.

The Army by the jaalle's from Janaale.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs by

What I see the same clan based institutions that have been created in Puntland, where

The Presidency is from

The PIS is owned by

The Marines owned by .

etc

Institutions should not be clased based. This aint governance.