Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somalia, kingdom of 'Unuka'.

Oba does carafaat have something against beesha Unuka who are the most welcoming Somalis ever , What is Carafaats problem i can tell you why carafaat is angry hiil qaran lost:D

Carafaat   

I knew Hiilqaran would never had a chance in a 4.5 appointed clan Parliament. The objective of Hiilqaran was to get in to Parliament and become a political force for change in Parliament, and they achieved that.

My dissapointment has to do with the precedent of clan based institutionalisation that is being created. What will the people of Somalia think and belief now, that every institutions 'belongs' to certain clans. If this would create solutions, it would have done for the Hargeysa or Berbera Water Companies that have been 'owned' and dominated by specific sub clans. Clan and governance don't go hand in hand.

P.S. Oba, you know I love shirib and 'unuka' folks. Laakinse cid uun wa ina tooshka lagu beega. Now its your turn. :D