Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Arrrrrrrrrggh Thread

aero   

People who go all in digging things they're not suppose to on their bodies and having the nerve to extend their hand out to you. No. No. No.

Maarodi   

aero;866515 wrote:
People who go all in digging things they're not suppose to on their bodies and having the nerve to extend their hand out to you. No. No. No.

I feel you, that's why I'm not a big fan of handshaking. I'm all like

tumblr_ma2ch0TbaI1ranhnao1_250.gif

... I have a cold ...:eek:;)

People that walk real slow who block the way so that others can't walk past them. Unless they are old or sick, it's really annoying.

Elevators and people forcing them selves into a full one knowing already its packed. Cidhiidhi jecela. I'm sure we can do without perverts trying to glue them selves to you while breathing heavily down your face.

Wasps, lately these litle creatues are really aggressive. I just hate it when they get inside the room and all one can do for the next 5 or 10 minutes is to try to get it out or throw something at it.

Being late. Unfortunately I myself am one of those people who're always running late. It's irritating and irresponsible. If anyone has any advice on how to overcome this terrible flaw, I'd be happy to hear.

Long phone calls. I'd like to get to the point without 30min of (un)necessary idle chitchat. In an ideal world if I (or my friend) wished to talk for longer, we'd meet face-to-face over lunch or coffee...

Speaking of food, indecision especially when ordering food is annoying. While we're at it, talking loudly or laughing loud in public places is also irritating. Unfortunately I myself am guilty of having a semi-loud laughter :( (though I try to contain it in public)

chubacka   

^ I am also notoriously late, esp for my long suffering friends. Apparently it helps if you aim to get there 10 mins before your appointment. That way you have some time to play with, haven't tried this yet. Strangely I HATE waiting for people who are late. haha.

Saxansaxo;867175 wrote:
Wasps, lately these litle creatues are really aggressive. I just hate it when they get inside the room and all one can do for the next 5 or 10 minutes is to try to get it out or throw something at it.

:) The only reason I can explain the invention of the tea towel.